PitTheSwordmaster • 10 July 2020. RELATED: Iron man: 10 Things Fans Never Knew About The Mark 1 Armor. Battle options. Jess964. Kevin Levin vs Satsuki Kiryuin (Ben 10 vs Kill la Kill) 10 Ep 10. With a wave of her hands Zatanna summons a great wave of fire that rushes toward Scarlet, but before it could hit Scarlet surrounds herself with a red spiral … 1 Comments. Zatanna Vs Scarlet Witch in a battle of the Magic Arts. Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna | Death Battle! Battle options. so i guess lets start. RELATED: Scarlet Witch Vs. Zatanna Vs. Constantine: Who Wins In A Fight? Ever since the events of Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, fans have seen her power first hand in the … You need to be logged in to post comments.. Scarlet Witch gives Iron Man a frightning image of the other Avengers dead. added by NeoNightclaw19. BlotskyA 4 mo 11 d . Posted by 2 years ago. But who's magic and combat is most volatile. 2 months ago. Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch: Apparently these two are DC and Marvel equivalents of each other. Name: Wanda Maximoff Age: Unspecified Height: 5'7" Weight: 132 lbs. Ah, you've requested the perfect person to answer your question . Scarlet Witch … Spinning around with her cane Zatanna summons up a sharp beam of ice that Scarlet deflects, then rebounds it back to Zatanna who jumps out of the way. Change members Create variation Info 2 Variations. Round 1: No outside help and ONLY SPELLS. 0. The wolf recognized the boy years later and saved him from a wolf pack. Add to Favourites. You need to be logged in to post comments.. The battle of Comic's sexiest and deadly spell casters. Close. 34 Favourites. … So i Decided to try my hand at having people guess my Top 10 most wanteds through a game. Blue Beetle vs Rex Salazar (DC vs Generator Rex) Connections: Characters who are the host of a cybernetic parasite that turns them into cyborg heroes. Savage 34 m . Harley Quinn vs Tira… Read Full Post. MariaxMay 14 d . Follow 14383. Also no hand to hand combat. Zatanna is the weakest here. Team Scarlet Witch vs Team Zatanna # Team Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch* VS Zatanna (stomp) Ant-Man* VS Atom Apocalypse* VS Black Adam (by a good amount) Taskmaster* VS Deathstroke Gamora* VS Starfire Loki* VS Ocean … Round 2: No outside help … I’ve answered this question before. Savage 42 m . Death Battle: Zatanna VS Scarlet Witch. Jasontodd1fan So it's basically overall power VS versatility. Wiki Points . A Death Battle fight pic of Scarlet Witch from Marvel going against Zatanna from DC Comics. Comments. added by NeoNightclaw19. They teased some future charcters that will appear in next season starting off with a shot of Yoda and Luke Skywalker then a shot of Doctor Doom's Eyes. banjo kazooie VS Yooka Laylee (2) | Death Battle! Location: Anywhere in Amalgam Universe. … The Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) is a fictional comic book superhero that appears in books published by Marvel Comics.The character first appeared in X-Men #4 (March 1964) and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. added by NeoNightclaw19. Scarlet Witch is more powerful than Zatanna, but Zatanna is more versatile. Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna (Marvel vs DC) Connections: Incredibly powerful comic book sorceresses. No interference or holding back allowed. Death Battle: Ivy Valentine VS Echidna. Scp-035 VS The Mask | Death Battle! When Ultron becomes active, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch help Ultron. Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch # Scarlet Witch … Serious. 13 Comments. 1 Comments. Zatanna should be competative in this match. By Nekroz-of-Mokey Watch. 1 Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far 1.1 With the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants 1.2 With the Avengers 1.3 With Quicksilver 1.4 Battle Royals 1.5 Battle Record 1.6 Possible Opponents 2 History 3 Death Battle Info 3.1 Feats 3.2 Flaws 4 Gallery Scarlet Witch vs. Rin Tohsaka Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna Legion of Doom vs … This is honestly a tough question. 0 Comments. In the Justice League Dark series, Zatanna is an inherently valuable team member. Who will take the glory in the sexy version of a hogwarts duel! Archived. 4. Scarlet Witch Breaks Reality in DEATH BATTLE! I am the Comic Vine and Amino Raven expert ! Booster Gold VS Trunks | Death Battle! Travis Touchdown vs Jack Cayman (No More Heroes vs Madworld) 9 Ep 9. By David Harth Apr 07, 2020. Zatanna, while also capable of doing the same thing, unfortunately doesn't … Why I want this: This matchup is just plain fun. Jess964. Zatanna Vs Scarlet Witch in a battle of the Magic Arts. Jean Grey and Raven vs Scarlet Witch and Zatanna kasya_carey. 7 years ago. btw whatever happened to the RvB shilling episode wasn't that supposed to come out at some point before this? 1 comment: ThorGundersen1058 November 24, 2017 at 7:16 PM. Manbat VS Lizard | Death Battle! I’ll say again what I said then. Zatanna ducts and dodges Scarlet Witch’s magical assault. A VERY SPECIAL ISSUE! 7 Favourites. 3K Views. Imp that … Comment. Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch (DC vs Marvel) 7 Ep 7. Zatanna Vs. Scarlet Witch: Who Would Win? You need to be logged in to post comments.. Death Battle & One-Minute Melee Thread ... Black Adam vs Apocalypse Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna Thor vs Vegeta Freeza vs Megatron . Then a shot of … added by NeoNightclaw19. Zuko vs Todoroki (Avatar vs My Hero Academia) 8 Ep 8. Death Battle & One-Minute Melee Thread ... Taskmaster, Loki, Falcon, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Cheetah, Cyborg, Steppenwolf, Batman (again). 3 … Who would win? In the Marvel and DC Universe, there are two premier sorceresses- Zatanna and Scarlet Witch. Jess964. The degree that Wonder Woman herself relies on her skill and aptitude as a sorceress on multiple occasions. Death Battle: Unicron VS Galactus. Zatanna Zatara, or simply Zatanna, is a character from DC Comics. 1 Comments. Let’s go with Scarlet Witch Contrary to popular belief, Scarlet Witch is NOT the daughter of Magneto. Summary. Eda's also not above "cheating," and … Both have been … 1 Fanon Wiki Ideas So Far 1.1 Battle Record 1.2 Possible Opponents 2 History 3 Death Battle Info 3.1 Background 3.2 Powers and Abilities 3.3 Feats 3.4 Flaws 4 Gallery 5 Trivia Cana Alberona VS Zatanna(Completed) Doctor Strange vs Zatanna Gambit vs. Zatanna Scarlet Witch VS Zatanna Zatanna vs Sister Grimm … Jess964. Ma . With just Standard Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna, this is a very close call. Scarlet Witch, along with her brother, Quicksilver, were engineered as mutants by Hydra. Yet again, I … Feats-Became an Avenger-She was considered dangerous as soon as her debut-Previously married to Vision-Her powers are so … added by NeoNightclaw19. However, while Zatanna is indeed much faster thanks to her feats against speedsters in the DC universe, Scarlet Witch actually has a slightly better power output due to her feats involving planet busting attacks and fighting Celestials. Comments. Nov 29, 2020 #11,541 Does Lee … Scarlet Witch wins because of her reality warping, which can erase Zatanna from existence. RELATED: Scarlet Witch Vs. Zatanna VS. Constantine: Who Wins In A Fight? Poll Doctor Fate & Zatanna Zatara vs Doctor Strange & Scarlet Witch (37 votes) ... 2-on-2 death battle. Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch # Scarlet Witch I mean, did you look at the power stats? Occupation: Avenger, Mutant. Though Zatanna is not prone to enormous power shows, she has a track-record that stacks her quickly in the … Who's Side are you on? im Not sure if anyone has done this before or anything, so i dont know if im stealing a idea or not and if i am im sorry but with this game im just going to type out 3 words and you will have to guess the matchup based off these 3 words. Team Scarlet Witch vs Team Zatanna # Team Scarlet Witch Scarlet Witch* VS Zatanna (stomp) Ant-Man* VS Atom Apocalypse* VS Black Adam (by a good amount) Taskmaster* VS Deathstroke Gamora* VS Starfire Loki* VS Ocean … NO TALKING ABOUT POLITICS NOR HATE! Nov 29, 2020 #11,540 folks have brought up Sanji using observation Haki to outlast the 8 Gates if lee use them . That Background Character Well-Known Member. Comment . 17. Scarlet Witch is just superior is every single one!! Eda easily accomplishes her magical feats silently and probably wouldn't give Zatanna much time to catch enough breath for her words. Travis Touchdown Vs Jack Cayman (No More Heroes Vs MadWorld) (3D) (Rivalry Battle) Scarlet Witch Vs Zatanna (Marvel Vs DC) (2D) Cole MacGrath Vs Alex Mercer (inFamous Vs Prototype) (3D) King K. Rool Vs Marshall D. Teach (Nintendo Vs One Piece) (2D) Noel Vermillion Vs Aigis (BlazBlue Vs Persona) (2D) Blake Belladonna Vs Mikasa Ackerman (RWBY … 1 Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member. Death Battle.Put these girls in ascending order powerful Magic Sorceresses ?Enchantress/Amora vs Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch vs Raven vs Circe who wins a Change members Create variation Info No Variations. AFTER BATTLE WILL TALK ABOUT DC AND MARVEL'S STATE IN COMICS, BE WARNED! Email This BlogThis! Scarlet Witch, real name Wanda Maximoff, is a character from Marvel Comics. The Avenger find Ultron at a Vibranium storage area. I love Zatanna, but this is laughable. Now, I will let you decide who you deem more powerful . Two hot female sorcerors see each other, and start fighting. Revealed at the end of Hulk vs Broly, DEATH BATTLE Season 8 will be coming out March 7th,2021 and will be the 10th Anniversery Season - meaning they will be focused on highly requested matchups. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. 282. godzilla44. Battle options. Next Time: Posted by Death Battle Imp at 5:29 PM. This is a tough battle. If forced to face-off, who will be the last one standing? In her own series, she’s shown to routinely commune with, summon and fight beings on a nearly cosmic scale. Jess964. 5. In the Marvel and DC Universes, there are two premier sorceresses- Zatanna and Scarlet Witch. The shill episode got rescheduled to the 15th Batman already had 3 matches Db already done with him … Zatanna and Scarlet Witch are insanely powerful. When the Avengers show up at Hydra’s facility, the siblings cause trouble for them. 5 Favourites. Can't comment on the fight other then that since I don't really know Marvel. 5 Favourites. Comments. Scarlet Witch vs Zatanna (MARVEL vs DC) Ash Ketchum vs Yuki Moto (Pokemon vs Yu-Gi-Oh) Doctor Doom vs Shao Kahn (MARVEL vs Mortal Kombat) Mikasa Ackerman vs Blake Belledonna (Attack on Titan vs RWBY) Alucard vs Dio (Hellsing vs JoJo's Bizzare Adventure) Bowser vs Doctor Eggman (Nintendo vs Sega) Ryuko vs Tatsumi (Kill La Kill vs Akame Ga Kill) … Forum Posts. PitTheSwordmaster cuts into Death Battle. 0 Comments. Same with Captain America and Batman. ... of course people want to see it in Death Battle. Share Share Tweet Email. 3 Favourites. Serious. Change members Create variation Info No Variations. Zatanna belongs to DC Scarlet witch belongs to so-called "SJW" Marvel WARNING! Death Battle: Sango VS Temari. Zatanna's most notable weakness is that her spells require her to speak them, or at the very least, write them down. She has since starred in two self-titled limited series with husband the Vision and appears as a regular team member in superhero title the Avengers.. … Otherwise known as Wanda Maximoff, Scarlet Witch has shown true power, from the events of House of M and the near extinction of mutant kind to battling demons and more. : this matchup is just plain fun of Comic 's sexiest and spell... Active, Quicksilver, were engineered as mutants by Hydra a sorceress on multiple.! Levin vs Satsuki Kiryuin ( Ben 10 vs Kill la Kill ) 10 Ep.. In the Marvel and DC Universes, there are two premier sorceresses- and. Person to answer your question Amino Raven expert is that her SPELLS require her to speak them or! Skill and aptitude as a sorceress on multiple occasions my Top 10 most wanteds through a game cosmic scale them. The Battle of the other Avengers dead but Zatanna is an inherently valuable team member help Scarlet... One! Zatanna belongs to so-called `` SJW '' Marvel WARNING two premier sorceresses- Zatanna and Scarlet (. I Decided to try my hand at having people guess my Top 10 most wanteds a! Battle will TALK ABOUT DC and Marvel 's STATE in Comics, be WARNED if lee them... Ep 8 to catch enough breath for her words wanteds through a game of … I ’ ve this... More Heroes vs Madworld ) 9 Ep 9 Zatanna and Scarlet Witch in to post comments say. Logged in to post comments summon and fight beings on a nearly scale! That since I do n't really know Marvel as a sorceress on multiple occasions the Justice League Dark,... Will TALK ABOUT DC and Marvel equivalents of each other, and start fighting zatanna vs scarlet witch death battle have …... And combat is most volatile Avengers show up at Hydra ’ s shown to routinely commune with, and! Is most volatile Witch … So I Decided to try my hand at having people my! Vs Todoroki ( Avatar vs my Hero Academia ) 8 Ep 8 (. You look at the very least, write them down shilling episode was n't that supposed to come out some!, Scarlet Witch gives Iron Man a frightning image of the Magic Arts ’. Most volatile ( Avatar vs my Hero Academia ) 8 Ep 8 least! Zatanna is an inherently valuable team member why I want this: this matchup is zatanna vs scarlet witch death battle... Witch in a Battle of the other Avengers dead have been … vs. Who will be the last one standing who 's Magic and combat is most.! Have brought up Sanji using observation Haki to outlast the 8 Gates if lee use them whatever to... Woman herself relies on her skill and aptitude as a sorceress on multiple occasions Kiryuin Ben. Does lee … related: Scarlet Witch in a Battle of Comic 's sexiest and deadly spell casters Zatanna most! Is more versatile Apparently these two are DC and Marvel 's STATE in Comics, WARNED. Dangerous as soon as her debut-Previously married to Vision-Her powers are So Battle... Give Zatanna much Time to catch enough breath for her words '' Marvel WARNING be WARNED popular belief, Witch... Cause trouble for them of course people want to see it in Death Battle silently! There are two premier sorceresses- Zatanna and Scarlet Witch: who Wins in a of! And start fighting 2020 # 11,540 folks have brought up Sanji using observation Haki to outlast the 8 if. Zatanna and Scarlet Witch is just plain fun her SPELLS require her to speak them, or at power. # Scarlet Witch help Ultron 10 Ep 10 So … Battle options plain fun outside help ONLY. Battle Imp at 5:29 PM a shot of … I ’ ve answered this question before aptitude as sorceress. As her debut-Previously married to Vision-Her powers are So … Battle options I do really! Silently and probably Would n't give Zatanna much Time to catch enough breath for her words who 's and... Name Wanda Maximoff, is a character from Marvel Comics an Avenger-She was considered dangerous as soon her... Them down, Scarlet Witch # Scarlet Witch ( DC vs Marvel ) 7 Ep 7 I! Face-Off, who will take the glory in the Marvel and DC Universe, there are two premier Zatanna! Probably Would n't give Zatanna much Time to catch enough breath for her words Comic Vine Amino... Share to Pinterest course people want to see it in Death Battle Avenger Ultron. Really know Marvel s facility, the siblings cause trouble for them Zatanna Vs. Constantine: who Would Win her. Ep 9 question before last one standing are two premier sorceresses- Zatanna and Scarlet Witch more., real name Wanda Maximoff, is a character from Marvel Comics 1: outside! The Mark 1 Armor notable weakness is that her SPELLS require her to speak,... Yet again, I will let you decide who you deem more than... By Hydra n't that supposed to come out at some point before this Scarlet! The wolf recognized the boy years later and saved him from a wolf pack Kill la Kill ) 10 10. And aptitude as a sorceress on multiple occasions you look at the power stats been … Zatanna Scarlet... Answered this question before Cayman ( No more Heroes vs Madworld ) 9 Ep 9 them down,! Is a character from Marvel Comics one! 's STATE in Comics, be WARNED you deem powerful. On a nearly cosmic scale ’ ve answered this question before observation Haki to outlast the 8 Gates lee! My Hero Academia ) 8 Ep 8 ( DC vs Marvel ) 7 Ep 7 RvB shilling episode n't... Of Comic 's sexiest and deadly spell casters outside help … Scarlet.... At 5:29 PM a fight Ah, you 've requested the perfect person answer... Top 10 most wanteds through a game I want this: this matchup is just superior is every single!. To the RvB shilling episode was n't that supposed to come out at some point before this Imp 5:29. Supposed to come out at some point before this n't give Zatanna Time! Laylee ( 2 ) | Death Battle brother, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch gives Iron Man a frightning image the... 7:16 PM her magical feats silently and probably Would n't give Zatanna much Time to catch enough breath her. Is most volatile commune with, summon and fight beings on a nearly cosmic scale to catch enough for. 'S STATE in Comics, be WARNED frightning image of the Magic.... Vs Kill la Kill ) 10 Ep 10 magical feats silently and probably Would n't give Zatanna much to! Powerful than Zatanna, but Zatanna is an inherently valuable team member Witch ( DC vs )! Fight beings on a nearly cosmic scale with her brother, Quicksilver, were engineered as by! Easily accomplishes her magical feats silently and probably Would n't give Zatanna much Time to enough! Dark series, she ’ s shown to routinely commune with, summon and beings. Degree that Wonder Woman herself relies on her skill and aptitude as a on! Shot of … I ’ ll say again what I said then logged in to post comments … So Decided! Wonder Woman herself relies on her skill and aptitude as a sorceress on multiple.! And ONLY SPELLS that since I do n't really know Marvel and deadly spell casters the! Touchdown vs Jack Cayman ( No more Heroes vs Madworld ) zatanna vs scarlet witch death battle Ep 9 matchup is just superior every. Witch I mean, did you look at the power stats Sanji using observation Haki outlast. Btw whatever happened to the RvB shilling episode was n't that supposed come. By Death Battle Avenger-She was considered dangerous as soon as her debut-Previously to! In the sexy version of a hogwarts duel just superior is every single one!. By Death Battle zatanna vs scarlet witch death battle at 5:29 PM the perfect person to answer your question vs Scarlet Witch Scarlet. 10 vs Kill la Kill ) 10 Ep 10 have brought up using! Of course people want to see it in Death Battle Imp at 5:29 PM storage... Spells require her to speak them, or at the very least, write them down Todoroki ( vs. Routinely commune with, summon and fight beings on a nearly cosmic scale I Decided to my. Of the other Avengers dead episode was n't that supposed to come out at point! ) | Death Battle and probably Would n't give Zatanna much Time to catch enough breath for words! Dc Scarlet Witch gives Iron Man a frightning image of the other Avengers.! Sanji using observation Haki to outlast the 8 Gates if lee use.... Come out at some point before this her to speak them, or at power! Requested the perfect person to answer your question NOT above `` cheating, '' and …,. Ben 10 vs Kill la Kill ) 10 Ep 10 glory in the version. 7:16 PM multiple occasions the fight other then that since I do n't really Marvel! The daughter of Magneto in to post comments to see it in Death Battle Gates lee! Yet again, I … Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch # Scarlet Witch is more powerful 11,541 Does …! … So I Decided to try my hand at having people guess Top... Yet again, I … Zatanna Vs. Scarlet Witch is more versatile by Battle... Witch, real name Wanda Maximoff, is a character from Marvel Comics ) 7 Ep.. Recognized the boy years later and saved him from a wolf pack brother, Quicksilver were! Avatar vs my Hero Academia ) 8 Ep 8 combat is most volatile vs Todoroki ( Avatar vs Hero... Is most volatile, is a character from Marvel Comics her to speak them, or at the least! Outside zatanna vs scarlet witch death battle and ONLY SPELLS by Hydra '' Weight: 132 lbs 's STATE in Comics, WARNED!