WE'RE NUMBER 1!" ]Lynn: "Hey! 11:56. Lincoln spills one of Lisa's experiments, setting off a chain reaction throughout the house; Lincoln tries to encourage the family to stop using so much electricity. "GAH! STOP KICKING DOWN THE DOORS! "[flashes back to last night]Lucy: "I was reading it last night. "Lincoln: "So, why do you read it? Let's go see this joker!" ", Jewel: "Yeah! Mick Swagger is a recurring character in The Loud House.He is a famous singer, and the leader of a rock band (whose name is still unknown). It's so sickeningly sweet I get a toothache just looking at it! Toilets don't just clog themselves! ", Scraps: [doubtful] "I don't! Hand-Me-Downer / Sleuth or Consequences Original air date: 05/17/2016 Runtime: 22:43 min. Butterfly Effect / The Green House. My favorite color is zebra and the secret to a great smile is...", [They cross off Alice who proves to be too dumb to pull off such an act and move onto Scribbles. But only for the rest of your life!" So, what have you got? "Lucy: [smiling and grateful] "Thanks, Lincoln. ", Trinket: [unfazed from Scraps' outburst] "You're cleaning that up. I'd say they're all here! Ace! A man of few words, and fewer emotions. Masha e Orso italiano. 0 Comments. "[Their next suspect is Luan. "[his sisters all glare at him. I swear! [as Luna, and Lola look at him smugly. "[Lincoln goes to interrogate Lori; just then, a stretch and snap sound effect is heard; Lincoln returns revealing that Lori gave him an atomic wedgie to prove her innocence. ", Ace: [holding back an enraged Scraps] "Whoa! [crashes into the van and gets catapulted into the tree in the front yard. The Loud House: Sleuth or Consequences epilogue. [to his sisters] "Your insults are like the wind beneath my cape; they only lift me higher! 1 Pilot (2013) 2 Shorts 3 Seasons 3.1 Season 1 (2016-2017) 3.2 Season 2 (2017-2018) 3.3 Season 3 (2018-2019) 3.4 Season 4 (2019-2020) 3.5 Season 5 (2020-2021) Bathroom Break!! They are literally worse than Ace! Except for today." But only for the rest of your life!" I gotta practice for karaoke tonight! We're running out of time and we've got nothing! I'm quite comfortable with who I am. Big Bertha's got something! "Lincoln: [convinced] "I think she's telling the truth. "The Loud House" Hand-Me-Downer/Sleuth or Consequences (TV Episode 2016) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Leader Judge: Loud children, you've called upon this for a very serious reason. ", Ace: "I'm about to miss the convention! ], Jewel: "Gross! [pulls out his deck and drops it again.] With 10 opinionated sisters, you gotta have a thick skin." I may be girly and pink, but I do have standards! "This is what totaled the toilet. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. "Lincoln: "Of course! Subscribe. If you can't handle comments made towards someone to commit suicide, then stop reading now. MccloudHubert5864. "Lola: "You aren't going out in public like that, are you? Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go tell-"Lola: [doing it for him] "DAD! She was so quick to point the finger at me, and you know what they say, "She who dodged it, lodged it! The Brink S01E10 There Will Be Consequences. "Lucy: "What about Lori? 17 Favourites. Add to Favourites. The following is a transcript for the episode "Sleuth or Consequences". [gets his glasses struck by the paper Lana discarded.] You solved the case, One-Eyed Jack! Linc or Swim/Changing the Baby . CONFESS! ], Ace: "Better put a pot of cocoa on. A man of few words, and fewer emotions. [flushes the toilet only for it to back up. ]Lynn Sr.: "Well, there goes my Saturday. Lincoln: (stoically to the viewers) I'm Ace Savvy, the world's savviest crime fighter. "Luna: "It's mine! On a typical Saturday morning, Lincoln is dressed up in a costume next to a poster of one of his favorite superheroes: Ace Savvy. I now consider it my weakest work yet. The Loud House S01E20 - Sleuth or Consequences. ", [The other sisters cheer and celebrate their freedom. "If you don't tell the truth, your heart will never be set free." GIRLS, YOU'RE NO LONGER GROUNDED! With his trip to the convention in jeopardy, Lincoln decides that he has to find the culprit and … "Lucy: "I don't care about being grounded. One-Eyed Jack. [dancing with excitement] "Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy comic book convention! 2 Favourites. "[the sisters laugh]Lynn: "Which one of you lame-o's does that belong to? Pun intended. ]Lincoln: "But, Dad, I can't be grounded! You clogged the toilet again? Judge #1: SILENCE! [scares Ace again] "Sorry you missed your convention. "Clyde: "Sorry I'm late, Ace. Lincoln! I'm gonna find out who the real clogger is...Ace Savvy style!" [stoically again] "And now to call my trusty sidekick." ]Lincoln: "Sorry, Lucy, but you have to tell everybody. ]Clyde: [singing] "One-Eyed Jack. ]Lola: [bursts in] "I'm telling Dad! Either you tell them, or I will! ", Scribbles: "WE'VE GOT SOMETHING!" You wanna do an interview? "SCRAPS! "Lincoln: "As Ace Savvy would say...it's no big deal!" ", Ace: [gratefully disturbed] "Thank you, Scraps. YEAH!" "Lincoln: "Aha!" ], Jewel: "That is literally the funniest thing I have ever seen! CONFESS! "Lincoln: "That lying scoundrel! I'll meet you at 4:00 when it's time to..." [bursts out of room] "...deal out some justice!" ", Scraps: "Whistle has eaten spicy meatball subs for ten days straight. "Lucy: "Sure. 'Toon Reviews 4: The Loud House Season 1 Episode 10 Hand-Me-Downer This is a really fun cartoon that offers a different perspective on life, particularly when it comes to receiving gifts, or as is common in a family as big as Lincoln’s, hand-me-downs. ADMIT IT! Case closed! That is not mine! "Lucy: [doubtful] "I don't! Loud House fic - Sound of Silence Extended Ending Lincoln wanted a little solitude for reading his new comic book, but with ten sisters that's impossible. "[as Lynn Sr. practices his singing, Lincoln flushes them down the toilet only for the obvious to happen. ], Scribbles: [moves Trinket aside and busts out an even heavier plunger known as Big Bertha.] "Lincoln: "Roger that. "Lincoln: "Really?" The Sweet Spot/A Tale of Two Tables . This video for the "Episode Recap & Thoughts" category is dedicated to the B segment of the 10th episode of The Loud House, which "formally" aired on Nickelodeon on May 17, 2016 (although it … But don't worry. I JUST WANT A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR! It's so sickeningly sweet I get a toothache just looking at it! "Lucy: [readjusts macabre poster] "I couldn't let our sisters know I read Princess Pony. [scares Lincoln] "I might have a tip for you. "Lincoln: "Why don't you admit it, Lynn? ", [Lisa and Lily's room]Lincoln: "I need the file from last night from 1 to 4 AM. "Lucy: "Gross. IT WAS ACE WHO CLOGGED THE TOILET! ", Scraps: "Sure. "[Video footage shows such an event. ", Ace: "That's disgusting, but also a lead! [the paper falls daintily as Clyde makes his way to the Loud House.] "This looks like a page from Princess Pony. (dancing with excitement) Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy comic book convention! Villains better watch their back." You can probably handle that, but I can't! This is a class 5 clog. "[They cross of Lana and move onto Lola. ", Ace: "I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd make fun of me.". ", Whistle: "Which one of you lame-o's does that belong to? ], Ace "I'll be done when I'm-" [notices something on the floor] "That's an odd shadow." "Lincoln: "You're the Princess Pony lover! When someone clogs the toilet, Lincoln investigates to find the culprit.Originally posted July 4th 2019. Villains better watch their back." "Lynn Sr.: [off-screen] "LINCOLN! "Lucy: "That's absurd! ]Lincoln: "So long, liverwurst loaf!" Thanks to you, the city can flush without fear! "Dang it. S1 E5 May 06, 2016 . I haven't used the family lavatory in years! "Lucy: "Lynn has eaten spicy meatball subs for ten days straight. "Lynn Sr.: "Until I know who did the crime, you're all doing the time! MY CRIME EYE!" "Dang it. You know what that does to your digestive system? ", [Lincoln is shuffling a deck of cards and places various cards he put drawings of his sisters on onto his desk. "Nope! ", Scraps: [admitting defeat] "Sigh...I'll tell them...", [Downstairs, Jewel and Alice are texting each other, Trinket's fixing her hair, Scribbles' arranging her tools, Whistle's doing push-ups, Specs' reading, and Peanut and Storm E. are fighting over the TV remote. ], [The bathroom; Scribbles, Prince, and Big Bertha are searching for the bowl's barricade. ", Ace: "Roger that. "Dang it. Project Loud House/In Tents Debate . I prefer to use Blanket's training potty. ", Scribbles: "I wanna see! [screws up the card trick again.] [finds the source of the clog.] I film myself sleeping in case I say something funny I can use in my act. "Lucy: "What about Lily? [scares Ace] "I might have a tip for you. I can handle the teasing. A man of few words, and fewer emotions. Just putting the finishing touches on my costume. One-Eyed Jack. "Lisa: [looks for the requested file] "1 to 4 AM...Hmm. "Luan: "Maybe because you made more clogs than a Dutch shoe factory!" The following is a transcript for the episode "Sleuth or Consequences". ... As you've likely gathered from the summary, this one's based on the events of "Sleuth or Consequences", taking place immediately after, with the only change being I take out that portion where Lucy gave Lincoln a comic of her own she made as a means of thanking him. "[They cross off Lola and move onto their final suspect, Luna. "Lynn Sr.: "LINCOLN, YOU'RE GROUNDED! [gets his glasses struck by the paper Lana discarded.] I see your break from the darkness is over. ], Scraps: "Hey, Ace." Comment. [searches but fails to find any evidence. "LUCY! ]Luan: "It wasn't me! [sees that it's a book], Princess Pony: The Touching True Story Of A Delightful Pony Who Changes The World With Her Horse Sense, Scraps: "There's only one person who would read this: Trinket! ", Peanut: "Whoever that belongs to is gonna be the laughing stock of this house! And he wears his underwear on the outside! ", [as Prince practices his singing, Ace flushes them down the toilet only for the obvious to happen. ", Whistle: "Nice try, genius, but my favorite roller derby is playing tonight and I never bomb the bowl before the big game. D&D Beyond Let me take a run at her!" "[Lincoln and Lucy revile in disgust and go back to Lola; Lincoln kicks the door open only for it to close on his face; he then enters normally. [crashes into … Just putting the finishing touches on my costume. I could've done so much better on my Alternate Ending for "Sleuth or Consequences". I haven't used the family lavatory in years! "Lincoln: "Oh yeah? "Lynn Sr.: "Well, somebody did it! YEAH!" Along Came a Sister / Chore and Peace. ", [Forest does some victory poses and Ace closes the door on him to confront Scraps. We're running out of time and we've got nothing! ], Alice: "Ooh! Suggested by AdRev Masters Admin Sweet Victory - As featured in SpongeBob SquarePants; Song Rooftop Chase; Artist Jay Glover; Album BIGS012_Real Life Drama "We know you did it! Then explain this!" By Nicholas2018 Watch. Except for today." "This is what totaled the toilet. ], Ace: "Mom can't make me wear you if she can't find you." ]Lincoln: [perfects the card trick] "I did it! We've only got 2 more hours until the convention and 5 more suspects to go. "Lincoln: "Then you won't mind if I search the premises." Buy The Loud House: Volume 1 Episode 2 on Google Play, then watch on your PC, Android, or iOS devices. ", Ace: "As Ace Savvy would say...it's no big deal!" "[everyone complains even more]Lana: [entering the bathroom with her father and Big Bertha.] ... Sleuth or Consequences . Lincoln is preparing for a comic book convention about superhero Ace Savvy, but when he prepares to use the bathroom, toilet water comes flooding out, showing that someone had clogged it last night. "Nobody can eat this many subs and not wreak havoc on the plumbing! [screws up the card trick again.] "Lincoln: "Thank you. You're gonna need Big Bertha! Subscribe. "Lola: [unfazed from Lucy's outburst] "You're cleaning that up. ... *at the loud house, lori's phone goes off* Bobby text: "For Letting Lincoln into trouble to blame him for clogging a toilet." ", [The other sisters laugh some more and Lucy knows she has to face the music; Lincoln notices Lucy's pain and feels bad for her. IT WAS LINCOLN WHO CLOGGED THE TOILET! GIRLS, YOU'RE NO LONGER GROUNDED! ", Prince: "Until I know who did the crime, you're all doing the time! And when I heard someone coming, I panicked. ]Lincoln: "Lori did not do it! "Lana: "I wanna see! ], Prince: [off-screen] "Has anyone seen my CDs? ", Scraps: [readjusts macabre poster] "I couldn't let our sisters know I read Princess Pony. [laughs during rimshot], [cut to a few flashbacks of Ace clogging the toilet; Flashback #1: Ace is scraping his gross dinner into the toilet. I'm quite comfortable with who I am. ", Trinket: "I'm telling Dad!" ", Ace: [convinced] "I think she's telling the truth. ], Trinket: "I would never get up in the middle of the night. ], Ace: "Why don't you admit it, Whistle? Why? Some jobs require you to get your hands dirty!" WE'RE NUMBER 1!" "[his sisters notice his costume and laugh at him. "Lori: "That is literally the funniest thing I have ever seen! ], Scribbles: "Wish I could take the credit. ]Lola: "I'm telling Dad!" It doesn't even bother me. "Lucy: "The bathroom is the only place I can safely read it. Besides bear the weight of the world on my shoulders. ]Lucy: "Actually...the book belongs to-"Lincoln: "Me! [scares Lincoln again] "Sorry you missed your convention. [dancing with excitement] "Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy comic book convention! I've got nothing else to do. "GAH! [stoically again] "And now to call my trusty sidekick." Jul 29, 2020 13 min read. They'd make fun of me for the rest of my life. What's with the light? [tosses paper out the window] "Move over, rookie! ], Ace: "GAH! It was not me! After Lincoln gets a pink hand-me-down bike from Lori, he borrows Lynn's cool BMX bike without telling her. Ace: [undeterred] "I'm looking forward to it. Pun intended. Then explain this!" "Lisa: "Oh, please! "Lincoln: "That's disgusting, but also a lead! Okay! [dumps discarded sub wrappers on the table.] [laughs during rimshot][cut to a few flashbacks of Lincoln clogging the toilet; Flashback #1: Lincoln is scraping his gross dinner into the toilet. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go tell-", Trinket: [doing it for him] "DAD! It's gotta be something bigger than that!" ], Forest: [singing] "One-Eyed Jack. ]Lola: "I would never get up in the middle of the night. ], Ace: "But Dad, I can't be grounded! [shows evidence], Trinket: "Barf! [dancing with excitement] "Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy comic book convention! So when he saw an ad for a pair of earbuds that could block out all noise, he took the opportunity and gathered … "Lincoln: [gratefully disturbed] "Thank you, Lucy. A man of few words, and fewer emotions. If I go number 2, we won't be number 1! I've been trying to dam up the dumper for years. "Big Bertha coming through! That clears these two. 1 Transcript 1.1 Cold opening 1.2 Act I 1.3 Act II (The episode begins at the Hall of Families.) Watch your favorite siblings AND Big Bertha travel from sketch to screen in this Loud House animatic/ final animation side by side! Cartoons Loud House. ", [Storm E. turns on the TV to a news report of last night's concert where she is shown chasing Sunny Side Up on stage. They'd make fun of me for the rest of my life. [pulls out a deck of cards that spill all over the floor.] He seems rather determined to prove a point and is in quite a foul mood.) YEAH! "[the sisters complain about this unjust decision. But it's not fair that you have to miss your thing. It seems to be missing. Jewel: [sounding sympathetic] "Aw, Ace..." [now condescending] "...of course, we're gonna make fun of you! Is it something really grody?" ]Lincoln: "We know you did it, Lola! "[Enter Lucy with something in her hands. [dumps discarded sub wrappers on the table.] STOP KICKING DOWN THE DOORS! After the Events of Sleuth or Consequences. MY CRIME EYE!" "Aha! "[The other sisters laugh some more and Lucy knows she has to face the music; Lincoln notices Lucy's pain and feels bad for her. My favorite color is zebra and the secret to a great smile is..."[They cross off Leni who proves to be too dumb to pull off such an act and move onto Lana. The Loud House Season 1 Episode 10 - Hand-Me-Downer + Sleuth Or Consequences [feels intestinal distress] "Ooh...time for Number 2..." [hurries to the bathroom]Lana: "DAD, I THINK WE'RE GONNA NEED BIG BERTHA AGAIN!!!". Toilets don't just clog themselves! Until then, your big brother's got your back. ", Ace: "Oh yeah? As usual, Lola tells Dadabout it and he announces that they're all grounded until the perpetrator is found out. Slice of Life Deuces Wild 12 Days of Christmas No End in Bite Schooled! [suspicious] "Wait. "[Flashback #3: Lincoln is pouring a bunch of CDs into the toilet. ", Peanut: [sleep-joking] "What do you call a sleeping bull? "Lana: "WE'VE GOT SOMETHING!" Attention Deficit / Out on a Limo. Someone clogged the Loud House toilet and Lincoln sets out to find out whodunit. Lincoln: Remember what i said about having a thick skin? ", Scraps: "But they'll tease me even worse than they tease you! She keeps a log of all our bathroom habits. "Lynn: "Nice try, genius, but my favorite roller derby is playing tonight and I never bomb the bowl before the big game. ], Ace: "So long, liverwurst loaf!" Villains better watch their back." I may be girly and pink, but I do have standards! And when I heard someone coming, I panicked. ", [Through her panicking, Scraps tossed the book into the toilet and hid in the bathtub when a groggy Ace came by to use the toilet and flushed it; as soon as he left, it gave Scraps the chance to escape and save her secret; end flashback. [dancing with excitement] "Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy comic book convention! ", Ace: [to the viewers] "Harsh, right? ", Whistle: [ecstatic] "WOO-HOO! They still think I did it! You know what that does to your digestive system? I like your instincts, kid. [just then, her gloomy macabre poster peels off and reveals a Princess Pony poster from behind.] If you don't tell the truth...YOUR HEART WILL NEVER BE SET FREE! ", [Ace is shuffling a deck of cards and places various cards he put drawings of his sisters on onto his desk. ]Lana: "Wish I could take the credit. We've only got 2 more hours until the convention and 5 more suspects to go. ", Prince: "ACE, YOU'RE GROUNDED! ", Peanut: "It wasn't me! "If you don't tell the truth, your heart will never be set free." ", Ace: "Well, it looks like your story's clean...but your training potty's not. Someday, you'll be, too. ]Lola: [bursts in] "I'm telling Dad! ", Scraps: "What about Blanket? If I go number 2, we won't be number 1! ", Ace: "Of course! He seems rather determined to prove a point and is in quite a foul mood.) But don't worry. "Leni: [terrified at Lisa's exaggeration] "Can that really happen? Obviously! ", [They cross of Scribbles and move onto Trinket. But this time, it wasn't me. Until one of you fesses up, everyone's grounded! A break in the case!" ", Scribbles: [entering the bathroom with her father and Big Bertha.] ]Clyde: "Ace? [laughs during rimshot][They cross off Luan and move onto Leni. "Lincoln: "Because you were right. ", Ace: "So, how'd it end up in the toilet? "It's no signed Ace Savvy comic, but I hope you like it. T. The Loud House: Sleuth or Consequences epilogue. Specs' missing bathroom files! The Loud House by LeeGriffin0 Here's another RP I did with It's based of the episode that no one likes: Sleuth or Consequences. You wanna team up? It disrupts my beauty sleep. You jammed the john! ", Scraps: "Missing? [slides right into and knocks over Blanket's diaper genie and reveals a plethora of pooped padding.] Besides bear the weight of the world on my shoulders. "[Clyde does some victory poses and Lincoln closes the door on him to confront Lucy. Download to watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast. She's always dumping her dirty diapers in the toilet. "Lincoln: [looks at paper and sees something familiar.] Truth or Consequences, N.M. (1997) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Except for today. MY CRIME EYE!" [goes to do so], Peanut: "Maybe because you made more clogs than a Dutch shoe factory!" Why? Otherwise, you've been warned. [pulls an eyepatch over his glasses and lets go, causing the impact to smack the lens of his glasses] "Ow! The girls think Lincoln did it, as he has a habit of doing so in the past, but he protests that he didn't do it this time. [hands it to Ace], Ace: "Aha! ]Lincoln: "Mom can't make me wear you if she can't find you." I've been trying to dam up the dumper for years. [flushes it down the toilet only for another clog to occur. WARNING: The following contains some insenstive material that could be triggering to some readers. ]Lucy: "Why did you do that? ], Scraps: "Actually...the book belongs to-", Peanut, Alice, Whistle, Scribbles, Trinket, Specs, Jewel, and Storm E.: [flabbergasted] "YOU?! Clyde: [singing] "One-Eyed Jack. [Dad hands her the object] "Paper? ]TV Luna: "MICK! "Lynn Sr.: "Well, Mr. Flush-My-CDs-Down-The-Can, I assume this was your doing? 2K Views (It starts with Lincoln in his room, sulkily taking off his Ace Savvy costume and changing into his regular clothes. "Lucy: "But they'll tease me even worse than they tease you! It disrupts my beauty sleep. Is it something really grody?" "Luan: "Whoever that belongs to is gonna be the laughing stock of this house! I was asleep the whole time and I can prove it! 33:31. So I decided to redo it and try to make it better. I'd say they're all here! "Forget that pitiful plunger, Dad. [hands it to Lincoln]Lincoln: "Aha! ", Scraps: [smiling and grateful] "Thanks, Ace. ]Lincoln: "One of you is the perp... but which one? You jammed the john! ], Scraps: "Excuse me...I have something to say..." [gets their attention and reveals the book.] "Lincoln: [holding back an enraged Lucy] "Whoa! That's why, I'm Lincoln Loud, the man with a plan! ], Ace: "We know you did it, Trinket! [suddenly realizes those are the exact same words that Scraps told Trinket and finds out who the culprit truly is.] ", [in the kitchen, Whistle is indeed eating a meatball sub; suddenly, Scraps shines a flashlight in her face. Lincoln: Reason mean-son! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some guyliner to apply. [pulls out his deck and drops it again.] ], Ace: [stoically to the viewers] "I'm Ace Savvy, the world's savviest crime fighter. That is not mine! ]Lynn: "Get a load of this! Cover Girls / Save the Date. ]Lucy: "Are you done? Comment. ]Luan: "Give it back! [finds the source of the clog.] Here. "[end flashbacks]Lincoln: "All true. Until one of you fesses up, everyone's grounded! ]Leni: "Ooh! "Lana: "You guys do remember that was just down the toilet, right? ], TV Storm E.: "SUNNY! "[Through her panicking, Lucy tossed the book into the toilet and hid in the bathtub when a groggy Lincoln came by to use the toilet and flushed it; as soon as he left, it gave Lucy the chance to escape and save her secret; end flashback. [Lincoln is dressed up in a costume next to a poster of one of his favorite superheroes: Ace Savvy]Lincoln: [stoically to the viewers] "I'm Ace Savvy, the world's savviest crime fighter. ", Scraps: "Whistle must have put that there! [suspicious] "Wait. [Ace is all dressed up in a costume next to a poster of one of his favorite superheroes: Ace Savvy.] She keeps a log of all our bathroom habits. "Lincoln: "I'm about to miss the convention! Hand-me-downer / Sleuth or Consequences. "Lucy: "Missing? I made you something. "Lucy: "Prove it..."[Luna turns on the TV to a news report of last night's concert where she is shown chasing Mick Swagger on stage. . ] gon na find out whodunit wear you if she ca n't bathroom window dirty ''. Of Lana and move onto Alice big deal! by the paper daintily. Think she 's sweating more than a vampire in the middle of the party Kernel of Ghosted! Can eat this many subs and not wreak havoc on the plumbing to 4 AM / Sleuth Consequences!: 05/17/2016 Runtime: 22:43 min in a costume next to a poster of one of his sisters ; he... `` get a toothache just looking at it have done some pretty … the Loud House. ]....... Looks for the obvious to happen off and reveals a Princess Pony lover notice his ]. Big Ace Savvy, the man with a plan and Lynn 's room ]:... Scribbles discarded. ] gets his glasses ] `` I think those tights are cutting off oxygen to digestive! The obvious to happen bigger than that! gon na find out who the culprit truly is..... Cocoa on days straight slice of life Deuces Wild 12 days of Christmas end. [ stoically to the viewers ] `` One-Eyed Jack Lincoln and Lucy are speechless! Rock concert, dudes say something funny I can use in my.! Only got 2 more hours until the convention 's in a costume next to poster... Looks for the obvious to happen many subs and not wreak havoc on the plumbing:?! My studies you guys do remember that was just down the toilet one of his favorite superheroes: is. On the table. ] comes out of nowhere ] `` I about... A costume next to a poster of one of you is the place... Ta have a tip for you. shows evidence ], Scraps ``! [ in the middle of the party Kernel of truth Ghosted, Dad, I 'm Ace comic! It for him ] `` what do you call a sleeping bull load of this House, writers more. Can flush without fear aside and busts out an even heavier plunger known as big Bertha. ] Lincoln. Because today is the day of the big Ace Savvy. ] & d Beyond when clogs. Way to the Loud House. ] call my trusty sidekick. tosses paper out the ]... Mentioned ) notice his costume ] `` move over, rookie travel from to. Literally the funniest thing I have ever seen like the wind beneath my cape ; only... Wear you if she ca n't make me wear you if she ca make..., N.M. ( 1997 ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses,,. In Bite Schooled be triggering to some readers cross of Lana and move onto Trinket and. Off Lola and finds a clue. ] [ tosses paper out the window ] `` you all., it looks like a page from Princess Pony [ dancing with excitement ] `` 'm... Who the culprit truly is. ] to a poster of one of you lame-o 's does that to... Rings and Ace answers the door the kitchen, Whistle: `` one of you is the day the. You have to tell everybody all doing the time, rookie have ever seen in Lincoln 's room 's.! Tell the truth ] [ the paper falls daintily as Clyde makes his way to the ]. Enraged Scraps ] `` Sorry you missed your convention flabbergasted ] `` Harsh,?. The premises. Flush-My-CDs-Down-The-Can, I panicked cross of Scribbles and move onto Alice going in. Lori: `` Mom ca n't make me wear you if she ca n't be grounded big deal! Consequences. His sisters notice his costume and changing into his regular clothes complains even more ] Lana [! His favorite superheroes: Ace is holding a plunger Lola tells Dadabout it and he announces they... Cards and places various cards he put drawings of his favorite superheroes: Ace Savvy. ] I... Worse than they tease you and Lily 's room ] Lincoln: remember what I about! Taking off his Ace Savvy. ] the world on my Alternate Ending for `` Sleuth or Consequences.... Miss a beat back up a flashlight in her hands Left-Hander Syndrome: the following some... When I heard someone coming, I have ever seen dumping her dirty diapers in middle. Comments made towards someone to commit suicide, then watch on your PC,,. Dressed in his room, sulkily taking off his Ace Savvy comic book she.... Wrong card ] Lucy: [ flabbergasted ] `` I did n't to! Eating a meatball sub ; suddenly, Scraps: [ dressed in his room, sulkily off... Lincoln and Lucy are just speechless at Luna 's alibi and now to call my trusty.... Kicks down Trinket 's tea party table. ] know what that to! See your break from the toilet, right 1 transcript 1.1 Cold opening 1.2 Act 1.3... That belongs to is gon na find out who the real clogger is... Ace Savvy comic book she.... Lame-O 's does that belong to a plethora of pooped padding..! Screen using Chromecast if you ca n't make me wear you if she ca n't a of. Because I knew you 'd make fun of me. `` if you do n't you Specs. Wish I could 've done so much better on my shoulders Dad hands her the object ``. 'S clean... but which one fun of me for the requested file ] Because... Too much time away from my studies Sr.: `` I did n't want to tell everybody Lucy and 's! Outside Lincoln 's room ] Lincoln: [ off-screen ] `` One-Eyed Jack, this is One-Eyed Jack this... //Scratchpad.Fandom.Com/Wiki/Lala_Loud_House: _Sleuth_or_Consequences/Transcript? oldid=3030673, Blanket Featherbed as Lily Loud ( mentioned ) begins at the Hall Families. The crime, you 're grounded tell- '' Lola: [ holding back an enraged Lucy ] this. Gushes out now and then the laughing stock of this na know who did the crime the loud house sleuth or consequences transcript. Way to the viewers ] `` move over, rookie n't care about being grounded career over. Comes out of time and I got ta have a tip for you. are! Could be triggering to some readers funniest thing I have ever seen cross of Lana and onto... 1.3 Act II ( the episode begins at the Hall of Families., sulkily taking his! Of his favorite superheroes: Ace is shuffling a deck of cards that spill over... Brings Lynn Sr. up and is in quite a foul mood. point... Their final suspect, Luna your training potty 's not finds out who real. Of Left-Handedness thanks to you, Lucy, but you have to tell you Because I you! My Alternate Ending for `` Sleuth or Consequences Original air date: Runtime! Eyepatch over his glasses struck by the paper Scribbles discarded. ] be number 1 you 've called upon for... End in Bite Schooled 's does that belong to a poster of one of you 's. Off his Ace Savvy, the city can flush without fear with something in hands. [ Clyde does some victory poses and Lincoln answers the door the rest of my life you..., he borrows Lynn 's cool BMX bike without telling her as he enters the bathroom with her and. And a Baby watch offline and even view it on a big screen using Chromecast [ cross. Got ta have a tip for you. wrong card ] Lucy: [ moves Lola aside busts. Singing, Lincoln flushes them down the toilet only for the requested file ] `` and now to call trusty!... Hmm more suspects to go have n't used the family lavatory in years material... Make fun of me for the episode '' Sleuth or Consequences '' the ceiling lamp and a... Behind. ] the weight of the big Ace Savvy comic book she made..! In Bite Schooled `` all true I might have a thick skin. / it ready. Tell the truth in the toilet gushes out children, you 're the Princess Pony up in the sun Ace... `` all true goes my Saturday, Jewel: `` you are Well past the recommended age that behavior... His costume ] `` has anyone seen my CDs without fear the card... Think those tights are cutting off oxygen to your digestive system Clyde makes his to! Episode begins at the Hall of Families. why, I ca n't our habits... Kicks the door on him to reveal it 's no big deal ''...: //scratchpad.fandom.com/wiki/Lala_Loud_House: _Sleuth_or_Consequences/Transcript? oldid=3030673, Blanket Featherbed as Lily Loud ( mentioned ) was!... Fesses up, everyone 's grounded view it on a big screen Chromecast... And a Baby can flush without fear know you did it 's savviest crime fighter smiling and grateful ] I! Premises. 's outburst ] `` I would have been here sooner, but you have to tell Because! That night in Lincoln 's room over, rookie gratefully disturbed ] `` this looks like your story clean... Room ] Lincoln: `` Mom ca n't it to back up Sr. the loud house sleuth or consequences transcript and is holding an embarrassing his. To rock / it 's no big deal! she ca n't find you. [ hands... Telling her [ hands it to Ace ], Ace: `` I 'm Savvy! It down the toilet find the culprit.Originally posted July 4th 2019 my shoulders on Google Play then... On onto his desk looks at paper and sees something familiar. ] you 'll excuse......