36557 Tecumseh Parts BREATHER Previous product 36443 Tecumseh Parts GASKET. Topics ariens, tecumseh, snowblower Collection manuals; additional_collections Language English. I have a murray with Tecumseh Enduro 13.5 hp rider It started to fail and showed oil with gas smell and oil in the breather. Tecumseh has been one of the most prominent names in the small engine business for over a hundred years, growing in the 1960’s into the second largest manufacturer of small engines in North America. But if it is a consistent external leak, and the OP noted he is adding oil - it likely needs a breather kit, maybe a seal. I have a bad oil leak at the top of the engine and I suspect it's coming from this breather assembly. Tecumseh Breather Assembly: Jack's is your Place! Significantly overfilling, tipping etc can explain why a Tecumseh top mounted breather will pump oil thru the hose. See details - Genuine Tecumseh 28423 Breather … I was running it a few weeks ago when out of nowhere it started blowing blue smoke and eventually blew a ton of white smoke and engine died lighting the muffler on fire in the proccess. Engine speed is too high; Oil filler cap or oil fill gasket is damaged or missing I have taken the breather apart and it appears to be draining the oil back into the crankcase like its supposed to, so Im thinking its some other internal problem. Do I pry it out with a screwdriver or what? Had to remove spark plug to blow out the cylinder to get it … I know I have to pull the flywheel but how do I get the breather assembly out? I want to replace it altogether. An oil saturated air filter or a puddle of oil in your air filter box seems like a strange occurrence by all means considering that its the last thing you would expect to find. Warranty / shop repair if he can't pull the flywheel. I have an ariens Rocket tiller with the tecumseh hh70 on it with the dual output shafts. TECUMSEH SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 3 HP TO 11 HP 4 CYCLE L HEAD FLAT HEAD ENGINES 692509 by Ariens, tecumseh. Tecumseh Breather Assembly. If the oil seal on the crankshaft under the flywheel is leaking, forget it, I'll junk the mower. My Tecumseh manual only describes a similar problem as the breather actually passing liquid oil, not vapor. We have the Breather Assembly you need, with fast shipping and great … Here are some things to look for while you're searching for the source of the issue: Too much oil in the crankcase (overfilled!) Tecumseh Small Engine Parts and Repair Information. Raw gas in Tecumseh crankcase breather I have a Tecumseh H60 755 06R, Ser.# 002RD (last digit D may be 0) on my Troy-Bilt tiller that starts easily and seems to run perfectly for a short period of time but then dies. This manual covers engine models: ECV100 - 120, H22 - 80, HH40 - 70, HHM80, HM70 … If your crankcase breather is passing oil, chances are that something's wrong (Okay, we know something's wrong, but don't be too alarmed). Breather Genuine Tecumseh Part # 28423 Fits Specific Tecumseh Engine Models Genuine OEM Tecumseh Part If you need assistance locating correct part, Please email Model, Spec and Serial numbers of your engine and we will gladly look up correct parts.