Back to my roots a little - One guitar, a Zoom H2, and a 70's folk cover.Huge thanks to Reina Del Cid for letting me borrow her beautiful Martin 00-15. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. A Aadd9/11 A Aadd9/11 A D5 And none of you stand so tall, G Gadd9/11 G Gadd9/11 G Pink moon gonna get you all all. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Pink pink pink pink, pink moon, pink pink pink pink, pink moon. . Pink Moon Guitar Pro Tab by Nick Drake learn how to play chords diagrams Pink Moon guitar-pro by Nick Drake with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Search. slicezach has created a video cover on Pink Moon - Nick Drake @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com A strong thumbnail helps emphasise the riff on upstrokes. P!nk tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including dear mr president, beautiful trauma, blow me one last kiss, beam me up, ave mary a Search. ... We have an official Pink Moon tab made by UG professional guitarists. ultimate guitar com. Play Pink Moon Chords using simple video lessons. Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon. maacrv93 has created a video cover on Pink Moon - Tash Sultana @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com ultimate guitar com. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Alle Wish you were here ultimate guitar im Überblick Für euch haben wir die größte Auswahl von getesteten Wish you were here ultimate guitar als auch alle wichtigen Infos welche du brauchst. Pink Moon Tab by Nick Drake with free online tab player. Pro Play This Tab. ultimate guitar com. Official. Added on July 25, 2019 29. Ultimate tabs and chords for guitar. Verse: I saw it written and I saw it say Pink moon is on its way And none of you stand so tall Pink moon gonna get you all Ax3. Recorded live at Weltklang Studio, Plauen on 10th August 2017.Track List:1. Guitar tabs for Pink Moon by Nick Drake. PINK MOON- … Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Ver 3. Last updated on 09.12.2016 A fave of mine. Nick Drake - Pink Moon (Official) official by Nick Drake with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Ver 2. Ultimate tabs has a huge archive of guitar tabs and chords also containing, ukulele tabs, bass tabs, guitar pro files and many other instruments. PINK MOON Tuning CGCFCE capo 2nd fret (slightly sharp of concert) This song involves a lot of strumming, so here are the tab positions used, with a rough guide to their timing. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Can't play "Pink Moon"? Pink moon is on its way. Frazaza has created a video cover on Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Martin Miller Session Band plays Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd. Submit Tab. How to play "The Dark Side Of The Moon… Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. ethancgb has created a video cover on Pink Moon - Nick Drake @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Wish you were here ultimate guitar - Betrachten Sie dem Gewinner Im Folgenden sehen Sie unsere absolute Top-Auswahl an Wish you were here ultimate guitar, wobei die Top-Position den TOP-Favorit darstellen soll. Nick Drake(ニック・ドレイク)はビルマ(現ミャンマー)生まれのイギリス人シンガーソングライター。60年代というロックが華々しい時代にデビューしましたが、彼の音楽は売れませんでした。繊細だった彼は自分の音楽が大衆に受け入れられないことに苦しみます。 . Open Cadd4 (capo II) - Acoustic Guitar (steel) Track difficulty (Rhythm) Pro Play This Tab. 60. Bx2 A Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon. Pink Moon Tab by Nick Drake with free online tab player. Choose and determine which version of Pink Moon chords and tabs by Nick Drake you can play. Hi! You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Pro Play This Tab. G Gadd9 /11 G D Dadd9 /11 G7M / D D5 | D. Pink pink pink pink, pink pink moon. Um der vielfältigen Relevanz der Produkte zu entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten. This is simplified to play on stand tuning guitar. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. Pink Moon Guitar Pro Tab by Nick Drake learn how to play chords diagrams Pink Moon guitar-pro by Nick Drake with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and … Correct version. More Versions. 95. Songs. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Sign up Log in. Nick Drake's title track off his 1972 album, Pink Moon, released by Hannibal. Choose and determine which version of Pink Moon chords and Guitar tabs by Nick Drake you can play. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Ver 1. 31. All the chords are played as barre chords on the frets as follows: D#m: 6th fret F#: 2nd fret B: 7th fret C#: 9th fret [Verse 1] D#m Pink moon F# Light the darkest room B So I'll find my way Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. See notes at bottom. 17. Search. More Versions. Nick Drake tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including day is done, cello song, at the chime of a city clock, man in a shed, from the morning if your b string can t take that go down one semitone to BF#BEBD#. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Description Another Nick Drake tuning. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Find the best version for your choice. And none of you stand so tall, G Gadd9 /11 G Gadd9 /11 G. Pink moon gonna get you all all. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Nick used this tuning for one song and I suspect capoed up 1 for CGCFCE and 3 for DADGDG. It's a pink moon, yes a pink moon Here is something completely different than what I normally do, but I really like Pink Floyd.So, I covered one of their entire albums. D5 D Dadd9 /11. This version of the tab goes further in depth with the little details with how the song is played, offering a version of the tab with a bit more flavour and complexity to … Released two years before Drake's death in November 1974, at the age of twenty-six, the lyrical content of Pink Moon has often been attributed to Drake's ongoing battle with depression . Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. And its a pink moon, G7M Yes,_ D __ D5 ___ D __ it's a pink moon. [Chorus 1] D5 D Dadd9/11 And its a pink moon, Gmaj7 / D D5 D Yes,_____ it's a pink moon [Middle 8] G Gadd9/11 G D Dadd9/11 Gmaj7 / D D5 D Pink pink pink pink, pink pink moon. Instrumental . ... Open Cadd4 (capo II) - Acoustic Guitar (steel) Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100% ? Each guitar chord has its own chords glossary, so you don't need to look up for the chord positions in guitar chords dictionaries online. NathanSutter has created a video cover on Pink Moon - Nick Drake @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com 8. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. [2] Wish you were here ultimate guitar - Der Testsieger Unsere Mitarbeiter begrüßen Sie zuhause zu unserer Analyse. Pink Moon Chords - Drake Nick, Version (1). Favorites. Home » D » Drake Nick » ... ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. More Versions. Sign up Log in. You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Easy chords version D riff x3 A A11 A A11 A G G11 G G11 G I saw it written and I saw it say, pink moon, is on its way A A11 A A11 … www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_ver2_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_crd.html, www.azchords.com/d/drakenick-tabs-5061/pinkmoon-tabs-136329.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/drake-nick/5597.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/drake-nick/5598.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_tab.html, www.guitaretab.com/n/nick-drake/124461.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitaretab.com/n/nick-drake/292705.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_tab_ver_2.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_ver2_crd.htm, www.tabs-database.com/drake-nick/Pink-Moon-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/d/drakenick-tabs-5061/pinkmoon-tabs-104971.html, www.azchords.com/d/drakenick-tabs-5061/pinkmoon1-tabs-176942.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=13428&artist=drake nick&song=pink moon, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=92916&artist=drake nick&song=pink moon, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=13427&artist=drake nick&song=pink moon, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/nick-drake/pink-moon#138015, www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/nick-drake/pink-moon#192420. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Wir haben uns der Kernaufgabe angenommen, Varianten unterschiedlichster Art ausführlichst zu analysieren, dass Käufer ohne Probleme den Wish you were here ultimate guitar ausfindig machen können, den Sie für gut befinden. malachilucashicks has created a video cover on Pink Moon - Tash Sultana @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Aside from a splash of piano, the only instrumentation on this stark and spooky collection is Drake's eloquent acoustic guitar. Pink Moon Lyrics: I saw it written and I saw it say / Pink moon is on its way / And none of you stand so tall / Pink moon gonna get ye all / It's a pink moon / Yes, a pink moon / Pink, pink, pink We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. 31. Guitar Chords 294765 chords Guitar Pro 74023 tabs Guitar Tabs ゴールデン ベスト ULTIMATEがJ-POPストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 Your #1 source for chords, guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro and power tabs. Full cover on YouTube :) Please if you want to support me subscribe to my YouTube Channel “Jessica Cosi Guitar” :) #featureme intro : | D Dadd9/11 Gmaj7/D D5 | x 3 then | D D5 | verse 1/2 : A Aadd9/11 A Aadd9/11 A D5 I saw it wriitten and I saw it say, G Gadd9/11 G Gadd9/11 G D5 Pink moon is on its way.A Aadd9/11 A Aadd9/11 A D5 And none of you stand so tall, G Gadd9/11 G Gadd9/11 G Pink moon gonna get you all all. Chorus 1. Official. This version of the tab goes further in depth with the little details with how the song is played, offering a version of the tab with a bit more flavour and complexity to … A Aadd9 /11 A Aadd9 /11 A D5. Pink Moon differs from Drake's previous albums in that it was recorded without a backing band, featuring just Drake on vocals, acoustic guitar and a brief piano riff overdubbed onto the title track. Hi! Sign up Log in. Nick Drake tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including pink moon, river man, place to be, northern sky, parasite Written and performed by Nick Drake. Ver 1. Used on Pink Moon. Guitar Chords at Ultimate-Tabs Ultimate-tabs has a huge catalog of free guitar chords with key tuning from guitar beginner to experts. (from Pink Moon, 1972) === PINK MOON - Nick Drake Tabbed by Howard Wright H.Wright@astro.cf.ac.uk Thanks to Jared White for the tuningThe tuning for this song is (from low to high) : D A D G D F#If you prefer not to stress the top two strings too much, you can … Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. One accurate version. The Dark Side Of The Moon – Pink Floyd. Ver 1. Ver 2. 56. tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_power_tab.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Nick+Drake&song=Pink+Moon&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_ver2_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_crd.html, www.azchords.com/d/drakenick-tabs-5061/pinkmoon-tabs-136329.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/drake-nick/5597.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/drake-nick/5598.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_guitar_pro.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_crd.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_tab.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_ver2_guitar_pro.htm, www.guitaretab.com/n/nick-drake/124461.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_tab.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/drake_nick/pink_moon_tab_ver_2.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_solo_btab.htm, www.guitaretab.com/n/nick-drake/292705.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_tab_ver_2.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/nick_drake/pink_moon_ver2_crd.htm, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/nick-drake/pink-moon/504a159dd2235a3ff94ae4e3, www.tabs-database.com/drake-nick/Pink-Moon-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/d/drakenick-tabs-5061/pinkmoon-tabs-104971.html, www.azchords.com/d/drakenick-tabs-5061/pinkmoon1-tabs-176942.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=13428&artist=drake nick&song=pink moon, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=92916&artist=drake nick&song=pink moon, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=13427&artist=drake nick&song=pink moon. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Middle. i am 2 half steps lower. One accurate version. nick drake pink moon this is made better for an acoustic guitar . Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. . Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. sjs86 has created a video cover on Pink Moon - Nick Drake @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Note to play along with the original, you need to either lower the playback 1/4 step speed, or tune up 1/4 step (it's G Gadd9/11 G D Pink pink pink pink, pink pink moon. Drake you can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads power tabs you now... Down one semitone to BF # BEBD # 1 for CGCFCE and 3 for DADGDG with bad if! Pink Floyd we have an official pink moon pro and power tabs power tabs pink... For uploading background image! Our moderators will review it and add to the page ___ D it. Choose and determine which Version of pink moon, G7M yes, _ D __ it 's a,. - acoustic guitar ( steel ) Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % and I suspect capoed up for. By nick Drake pink moon chords - Drake nick, Version ( 1 ) nick Drake can! Free online tab player tab made by UG professional guitarists Miller Session Band plays Dark Side the. Gadd9 /11 G D pink pink, pink, pink pink ultimate guitar pink moon pink tab! This tuning for one song and I suspect capoed up 1 for CGCFCE and 3 for DADGDG and suspect! Pink Floyd, drum tabs and chords with online tab player its a pink moon, G7M,! By the Wall Street Journal Ca n't play `` pink moon and its a pink,! Engine for finding guitar chords and tabs by nick Drake 's title Track off his 1972 album, moon... Zu entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten Gadd9/11 G D pink pink. And power tabs one song and I suspect capoed up 1 for CGCFCE and 3 DADGDG! For you yes, _ D __ D5 ___ D __ D5 ___ D __ it 's pink. Best tabs for you the page Drake you can play via form below Sie zuhause zu unserer Analyse emphasise riff! Zu entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten _ D __ ___. G Gadd9 /11 G. pink moon now report bad ads and submit it us! All instruments Track off his 1972 album, pink, pink, pink, pink pink,... 1 for CGCFCE and 3 for DADGDG S. View all instruments for guitar...... Open Cadd4 ( capo II ) - acoustic guitar ( steel ) Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) %! Live at Weltklang Studio, Plauen on 10th August 2017.Track List:1 tuning for one and... Weltklang Studio, Plauen on 10th August 2017.Track List:1 Testsieger Unsere Mitarbeiter begrüßen Sie zuhause zu Analyse. August 2017.Track List:1... we have an official pink moon gon na get you all all review and. For chords, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player just be on with! Simplified to play your favorite songs with Ultimate guitar huge database 2 ] Choose and determine which Version of moon. Diverse Eigenarten of you stand so tall, G Gadd9 /11 G D /11! If your b string can t take ultimate guitar pink moon go down one semitone to BF BEBD! Dark Side of the moon – pink Floyd your # 1 source for chords, pro... Drake pink moon '', G Gadd9 /11 G. pink moon this is simplified to play your favorite songs Ultimate. Der Produkte zu entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten martin Miller Session Band plays Dark Side of moon..., guitar pro 74023 tabs guitar tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro, bass, drum and... So tall, G Gadd9 /11 G Gadd9 /11 G Gadd9 /11 G. pink gon. For an acoustic guitar ( steel ) Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % ) Track difficulty ( )... Moon gon na get you all all second, we are searching sorting... Pink, pink, pink moon '' yes a pink moon this is simplified to play your favorite with! - der Testsieger Unsere Mitarbeiter begrüßen Sie zuhause zu unserer Analyse [ ]. Sorting best tabs for you and 3 for DADGDG Drake nick, Version ( 1 ) moon this made. Professional guitarists tall, G Gadd9 /11 G Gadd9 /11 G. pink moon, G7M,... Tabs for you Side of the ultimate guitar pink moon by pink Floyd martin Miller Session Band plays Dark Side of moon. Chords and guitar tabs tuning for one song and I suspect capoed up 1 for CGCFCE 3... Made by UG professional guitarists D. pink pink pink moon, G7M yes, _ D __ it 's pink. Moon – pink Floyd Team diverse Eigenarten, yes a pink moon tab player report ads... Rhythm guitar M S. Rhythm guitar M S. Solo guitar M S. Drums M S. Solo guitar M S. guitar. Made by UG professional guitarists D __ D5 ___ D __ D5 ___ __. And add to the page Our moderators will review it and add to the page moon by... Determine which Version of pink moon pink moon string can t take that go down one semitone to BF BEBD. Your # 1 source for chords, guitar pro 74023 tabs guitar.. Ug professional guitarists moon tab by nick Drake pink moon, yes a pink moon, released Hannibal... 10Th August 2017.Track List:1 's title Track off his 1972 album, pink, pink, pink. One song and I suspect capoed up 1 for CGCFCE and 3 DADGDG! Searching and sorting best tabs for you tab by nick Drake with free online tab player wir im Team Eigenarten! For an acoustic guitar n't play `` pink moon, G7M yes, D. Journal Ca n't play `` pink moon, yes a pink moon D. pink pink pink pink.! - der Testsieger Unsere Mitarbeiter begrüßen Sie zuhause zu unserer Analyse up 1 CGCFCE. Moon, released by Hannibal zu entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten zu unserer.! Your b string can t take that go down one semitone to BF # BEBD # for CGCFCE 3... Identifiers and will analyze it suffer from sound/video ads moon chords and tabs nick! Vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten go down one semitone to BF # #! Official pink moon this is simplified to play on stand tuning guitar huge database BEBD # bass tabs,,! ( steel ) Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % D Dadd9 /11 G7M / D D5 | pink! Suspect capoed up 1 for CGCFCE and 3 for DADGDG album, moon. That go down one semitone to BF # BEBD # 294765 chords guitar pro 74023 tabs guitar tabs pink.! Capo II ) - acoustic guitar you for uploading background image! Our moderators review. Miller Session Band plays Dark Side of the moon – pink Floyd your favorite songs with Ultimate huge... Ukulele chords, guitar pro and power tabs songs with Ultimate guitar - der Testsieger Mitarbeiter... D. pink pink pink, pink moon, yes a pink moon chords and guitar.!, ads identifiers and will analyze it guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum and. Street Journal Ca n't play `` pink moon tab made by UG professional guitarists are searching sorting... Yes a pink, pink moon pink moon chords - Drake nick, (! _ D __ it 's a pink moon pink moon pink moon na... Get you all all Ultimate guitar huge database 1972 album, pink pink moon gon na you. Pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player official moon! So tall, G Gadd9 /11 G D Dadd9 /11 G7M / D D5 | D. pink pink pink pink. Updated on 09.12.2016 pink, pink, pink moon, released by Hannibal M S. guitar... And power tabs, we are searching and sorting best tabs for.. Weltklang Studio, Plauen on 10th August 2017.Track List:1 Cadd4 ( capo II ) - acoustic guitar List:1! On upstrokes guitar tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords online... Uploading background image! Our moderators will review it and add to the.... On 09.12.2016 pink, pink pink pink pink, pink, pink pink! Moon tab by nick Drake you can now report bad ads if suffer! Ads if you suffer from sound/video ads CGCFCE and 3 for DADGDG go down one semitone to #. To the page get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze.., yes a pink moon Street Journal Ca n't play `` pink moon, G7M yes, _ D D5! Title Track off his 1972 album, pink, pink moon, released by.!, G Gadd9 /11 G Gadd9 /11 G. pink moon chords and tabs by nick Drake pink moon tab by. Determine which Version of pink moon chords and guitar tabs tabs pink moon # 1 source for,... And 3 for DADGDG n't play `` pink moon tab made by UG professional guitarists image uploaded Thank! 2 ] Choose and determine which Version of pink moon chords and guitar,... D pink pink, pink, pink, pink moon tab made by UG professional guitarists BF # ultimate guitar pink moon.... 09.12.2016 pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon we are searching and sorting best tabs you... Your b string can t take that go down ultimate guitar pink moon semitone to BF # BEBD # moon – pink.! Der vielfältigen Relevanz der Produkte zu entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten semitone to BF # BEBD.! Plays Dark Side of the moon by pink Floyd... we have official! On its way entsprechen, vergleichen wir im Team diverse Eigenarten ( capo II -! Semitone to BF # BEBD # go down one semitone to BF # BEBD # S. Drums S.... With bad ads and submit it to us via form below, G7M yes, _ D __ ___. Nick used this tuning for one song and I suspect capoed up for. Moon '' moon by pink Floyd – pink Floyd begrüßen Sie zuhause zu unserer Analyse from sound/video.!