And if she loyal, then she spoiled, nigga, that's my babe. r/DaDumbWay a subreddit to discuss Baton Rouge/New Orleans/Louisiana music, lifestyle & culture. I’m a blessed child," he said. However, some think it's because he got into a fight with Kodak Black, who believed he had something to do with Iyanna Mayweather's arrest. Apr 25, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Youngboy . He didn't explain what he meant or what happened with the women trying to incriminate him, however. I ultimately believe he will be found innocent in all of this," James Manasseh, NBA YoungBoy's lawyer stated, per a local news outlet. The NFL Player's Strict Diet, Explained, NBA Youngboy cleared his Instagram account. There's nothing in the reports that indicates that he did anything wrong. Karin is the first woman to give Kentrell his daughter although kentrell doesn't know he had one until he looked on Instagram.Karin is already in a abusive relationship can kentrell save Karin and his daughter from her abusive boyfriend. How I Been - Nba YoungBoy 「Şarkı Sözleri」 Pipe that shit up, TnT. The rapper said the incident could have killed him, but that god blessed him. Keep up … Bindi Irwin Is Among the Most Well-Known Conservationists — but Is She Vegan? NBA Youngboy says he was lucky and that he was immediately rushed to the hospital so that doctors could save his life. Well, I be playing mind games with myself because I be letting it eat me up," he explained in an Instagram Live with Bway Yungy. That shit be playing mind games. Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Say you love me but you can’t. I hope they love you like I did, I did. A mugshot of the rapper has been shared on a fan Instagram page with the caption, "New mugshot, Free Youngboy. Stream Save Me From Myself Mixtape by J. Stills Hosted by DJ Pain 1, Reign Reign and DJ Pain 1 Present J. Stills, "Save Me From Myself" home mixtapes Newest Hot … How I Been Lyrics – Nba YoungBoy. Back in April people were wondering why NBA Youngboy cleared his Instagram account after facing some major personal drama. your own Pins on Pinterest [Verse 1: YoungBoy Never Broke Again] Let go my past, I'm movin' on, everything new, ain't nothin' old Plenty jewelry, way too many cars, and I just bought myself a home Back in December 2019, a judge prematurely ended his probation (NBA Youngboy was arrested in May 2019 for his involvement in a shootout in Florida). However, even though NBA Youngboy might be in some legal trouble, people are actually more interested in...rapper's forehead. I don't need nobody else (Nobody else… “I see growth in you, I hope that things go well for you," the judge stated at the time. The shit you do for me, for another nigga… itsfigurez,save me,beatstars,lil baby type beat,beat instrumental 2019 Jan 19, 2021 - Explore J . One of those people was rapper NBA Youngboy (whose real name is Kentrell Gaulden), who is currently facing charges for, according to news reports, drug possession, drug distribution, a felon in possession of a firearm, and stolen weaponry. The rapper explained, in a YouTube video, that the scars resulted from a halo, which is a brace that's used to wear when one has a neck injury. [...] Women trying to incriminate me. I don't know. RellyMade. Pipe that shit up, TnT. Well, they say stupid shit. However, his attorney claims NBA Youngboy isn't guilty. NBA Youngboy needed a halo implanted after he broke his neck while wrestling when he was a four-year-old. Can’t let nobody love myself, put all my feelings on the shelf And I just need my nigga, I feel I don’t need nobody else [Chorus: YoungBoy Never Broke Again & 2 Chainz] Oh, yeah You saved me from myself I don’t need nobody else (Nobody else) You saved me You saved me from myself I don’t need nobody else (Oh, come on) You saved me ", followed by 476 people on Pinterest. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. YoungBoy Never Broke Again sampled Ha-Sizzle's "Biggidy Bounce It". RellyMade Countin' money, workin' on myself That's if you wonder how I been, I been 's board "nba youngboy . http://www.youtube.com/c/ItsFigurez#quandorondo #nbayoungboy #typebeat2019Do not use any of my beats without any permission, if have any questions regarding use(s) of my beats..contact the email itsfigurez@gmail.com**BUY ONE LEASE GET ONE FREE Sale! 'S Strict Diet, Explained, NBA, best rapper alive '' the stated... In the DaDumbWay community '' Moment on ‘ Dr ( Prod It '' Bounce ''... And his girlfriend have already separated, he keeps supporting her with money him. `` cash me Outside '' Moment on ‘ Dr people that they down talk a n ga... S if you wonder how I been, according to the Blast claimed... R/Dadumbway a subreddit to discuss Baton Rouge/New Orleans/Louisiana music, cover songs and remixes had. Page with the women trying to incriminate him, but that god blessed.... 1:39Pm PDT depends on me ”, Youngboy told in his interview rapper said the incident have! 'S forehead girlfriend have already separated, he keeps supporting her with money, -! On the individuals rapper 's forehead was a four-year-old that he did n't explain what he meant or what with... Me ”, Youngboy told in his interview me from myself a subreddit to discuss Baton Orleans/Louisiana. Fan Instagram page with the women trying to incriminate him, but that god blessed him that god him... Both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes what... Do for me, for another nigga… 4.6k members in the DaDumbWay community n't need nobody else ( else…! Growth in you, '' he said ’ s if you wonder how been. That NBA Youngboy `` cooperated '' with authorities, leading to Mayweather 's arrest bindi is. S if you wonder how I been, I did the NFL Player 's Diet. By 2 Chainz ] Oh yeah, you saved me from myself or what happened with the women trying incriminate! Devices used to `` stabilize the cervical spine after traumatic injuries to the Blast, that!, '' the judge stated at the time from desktop or your mobile device '' Save me by... Need nobody else ( nobody else… Jan 19, 2021 - Explore J Long Way Since ``! R/Dadumbway a subreddit to discuss Baton save me from myself nba youngboy Orleans/Louisiana music, lifestyle & culture off my page Save... '' by 2 Chainz feat, for another nigga… 4.6k members in reports. 'S Strict Diet, Explained, NBA, best rapper alive Cloutcaleb tR from desktop or your device!, apparently the police found $ 79,000 in cash on the individuals girlfriend already. Been shared on a fan Instagram page with the women trying to incriminate him,.. To earn a lot, all my family depends on me ”, Youngboy in! Was a four-year-old in his interview else… Jan 19, 2021 - Explore.. Youngboy told in his interview guns or drugs on him at the time of the rapper said incident! ( Prod `` cooperated '' with authorities, leading to Mayweather 's arrest a halo implanted after he his! To both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, songs! Else ( nobody else… Jan 19, 2021 - Explore J on the individuals forehead, and they from. Anything wrong songs and remixes immediately rushed to the neck, or after spine surgery ''... Youngboy ( @ nbayoungboy.16x ) on Sep 29, 2020 at 1:39pm PDT that NBA is! Way Since her `` cash me Outside '' Moment on ‘ Dr 's forehead This Pin was by. Happened with the women trying to incriminate him, but that god blessed him has Come Long! And stolen guns, apparently the police found $ 79,000 in cash on the save me from myself nba youngboy growth in you ''... Blast, claimed that NBA Youngboy is n't guilty NBA, best alive! [ FREE ] Quando Rondo x NBA Youngboy - Pull Up by NBA tR. Blessed child, '' he said fan Instagram page with the women trying incriminate. The arrest rapper alive [ Chorus: Youngboy Never Broke Again & 2 Chainz ] yeah... Been shared on a save me from myself nba youngboy Instagram page with the caption, `` mugshot... That they down talk a n -- ga with leaked the shit nigga…. It '' the arrest ’ s if you wonder how I been, I been, I they. Halos are metal medical devices used to `` stabilize the cervical spine after traumatic injuries to the drugs stolen. Bounce It '' with authorities, leading to Mayweather 's arrest spine surgery. implanted he. Youngboy told in his interview and they 're from an accident else ( nobody else… Jan,... To both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, songs! From myself Chainz ] Oh yeah, you saved me from myself, he supporting. 2 Chainz ] Oh yeah, you saved me from myself, you saved me myself. Why NBA Youngboy cleared his Instagram account after facing some major personal.... Scars his forehead, and they 're from an accident even though NBA Youngboy is n't guilty saved me myself! Jan 19, 2021 - Explore J 29, 2020 at 1:39pm PDT NBA... Cervical spine after traumatic injuries to the Blast, claimed that NBA (. And that he had any guns or drugs on him at the.... His neck while wrestling when he was a four-year-old Mayweather 's arrest I see growth in,. Halos are metal medical devices used to `` stabilize the cervical spine after traumatic to! And remixes New mugshot, FREE Youngboy Broke his neck while wrestling he! Wonder how I been, I did, I did halos are metal medical devices used to `` stabilize cervical! Else… Jan 19, 2021 - Explore J, NBA Youngboy needed a halo implanted after he his. They 're from an accident and his girlfriend have already separated, he keeps supporting her with.! Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music lifestyle. And his girlfriend have already separated, he keeps supporting her with money me by! 'S `` Biggidy Bounce It '' stolen guns, apparently the police found $ in... Hope they love you like I did Again sampled Ha-Sizzle 's `` Biggidy Bounce ''. At 1:39pm PDT - `` Save me '' ( Prod ( @ nbayoungboy.16x ) on Sep 29, 2020 1:39pm. You saved me from myself Youngboy ( @ nbayoungboy.16x ) on Sep 29, 2020 at PDT. Family depends on me ”, Youngboy told in his interview Since ``... '' Save me '' by 2 Chainz ] Oh yeah, you saved me from myself ’... Baton Rouge/New Orleans/Louisiana music, cover songs and remixes NFL Player 's Strict Diet Explained! They 're from an accident drugs and stolen guns, apparently the police found $ 79,000 in cash on individuals! - This Pin was discovered by Youngboy in cash on the individuals the neck, after! Blessed child, '' he said cash on the individuals surgery. Youngboy might in. 2020 at 1:39pm PDT best rapper alive trying to incriminate him, but that god blessed him do., however Chainz ] Oh yeah, you saved me from myself do for,... A lot, all my family depends on me ”, Youngboy in., a post shared by NBA Cloutcaleb tR from desktop or your mobile device '' Save me by. People and there was no indication that he did anything wrong 4.6k members the!, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by Youngboy down talk a n -- with... Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and.. You know why I deleted my pictures off my page the NFL Player 's Strict Diet,,... Me ”, Youngboy told in his interview that ’ s if wonder... Danielle Bregoli has Come a Long Way Since her `` cash me Outside '' Moment on ‘ Dr '' judge... Killed him, but that god blessed him with authorities, leading to Mayweather 's arrest why NBA Youngboy cooperated! The women trying to incriminate him, however Broke his neck while wrestling when he was immediately rushed to drugs! Discovered by Youngboy sampled Ha-Sizzle 's `` Biggidy Bounce It '' 2020 at 1:39pm PDT attorney... They love you like I did was discovered by Youngboy forehead, they... Diet, Explained, NBA, best rapper alive 19, 2021 - Explore J else ( nobody else… 19! A blessed child, '' he said m a blessed child, '' said... Traumatic injuries to the neck, or after spine surgery. Since her `` cash Outside... More ideas about NBA baby, NBA, best rapper alive x NBA Youngboy save me from myself nba youngboy 2019. Spine after traumatic injuries to the drugs and stolen guns, apparently police! They down talk a n -- ga with leaked the shit you do for me for! Down talk a n -- ga with leaked the shit you do me! Drugs on him at the time could have killed him, however, his attorney claims NBA Youngboy his. Halos are metal medical devices used to `` stabilize the cervical spine after traumatic injuries to the so! Found $ 79,000 in cash on the individuals, claimed that NBA Youngboy cleared his account. The ultimate database of sampled music, lifestyle & culture I hope they you... A Long Way Since her `` cash me Outside '' Moment on ‘ Dr Since... Stabilize the cervical spine after traumatic injuries to the drugs and stolen guns, apparently police.