$9.99 $ 9. I bought the whole kit from Schosche and they dont give an option for radio type or even sell the right adapter. Make . Submit. More info Item page Add to Cart Gallery. It eliminates cutting your OE radio plug. Model number: VWK1B. Top 3 Markets: North … Ok, I am getting ready to switch from the double DIN Monsoon to a single DIN cd/MP3 headunit. Product worked as expected, it's an extra bonus that S.Elect ships everything you need when you purchase a radio. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Scosche - Wiring Harness for Select Volkswagen Vehicles. for full 1974-up listings to go www.scosche.com Make & Model Year Specifi c Kit Double DIN Kit Multi Kit Factory AUX-in (location) To Factory Wiring Harness To Factory Radio Speaker Harness ACURA ACURA CL 2001 -03 AA1574B HA08B/BCB HA08RB SHHA02B CL 2001 -03 SWC-1/JACK/PS SAU56 6 3/4 SA69 6x9 CL 1999 -99 NO FIT NO FIT HA08B/BCB HA08RB SHHA02B CL 1999 -99 SWC-1/JACK/PS … Does what it is supposed to do. US Seller. I hacked-job'd a lead to my fuse panel and ran the remote line to one of the leads that turns on when ignition is on and it worked. 99. Just matched up the colours with the existing harness and it worked perfectly. Scosche wire harness kits are the best in the industry and ensure an easy and clean car stereo installation. We will do our best to research your vehicle quickly and provide fitment guidance. Only 1 Left! We also recommend the Scosche BOBAZT for a quick connection that is sure to last. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective trademark holders. Let the Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to C According to our research, we felt that the number one choice for a user looking to buy a scosche car speakers has to be SCOSCHE FD23BCB Car Speaker Wiring Harness Connector Kit for Select 2004-Up Ford Vehicles. Comes with well labelled and precut wire (no tipping neccessary, just crimp) making things easy for a DIY project. Shop now. Kia Optima 2006.5 2008. 60 … Shop By. keep in mind: you'll need an antenna adapter also. Kia Spectra 2007 2009. 4.7 out of 5 stars 614. Country/Region: China. Scosche . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Scosche VW03B Wire Harnesses at the best online prices at ebay! SCOSCHE VW03B- 2002-up Volkswagen Power/Speaker Wire Harness / Connector for Car Radio / … Buy HIZPO Double 2 Din 7 Inch Size Car Stereo DVD GPS Nav Radio for VW Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to Connect An Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for. I am one happy Canadian customer. Wire Speaker Harness. Very easy to install and make things more simple. Car Security. … After connecting it, your install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily connect to the after-market stereo. Plugs directly into the factory harness wiring connectors without cutting any wires. Designed specifically to fit these compatible cars and other select vehicles. Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to Connect An Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Part#: VW03B. Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver to Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles. Plugs into the factory harness without cutting any wires. • In-Dash Car Radio Harness That Plugs Into Factory OEM Radio Plug • For Select 1987-Up Toyota Vehicles • No Cutting Wires • Converts Colors To Aftermarket Standard, • In-Dash Car Radio Harness That Plugs Into Factory OEM Radio Plug • For Select 1988-05 GM Vehicles • No Cutting Wires • Converts Colors To Aftermarket Standard, • In-Dash Car Radio Harness That Plugs Into Factory OEM Radio Plug • For Select 2003-Up Ford Vehicles • No Cutting Wires • Converts Colors To Aftermarket Standard, • In-Dash Car Radio Harness That Plugs Into Factory OEM Radio Plug • For Select 1998-Up Ford Vehicles • No Cutting Wires • Converts Colors To Aftermarket Standard, • Wiring Harness For Select 1987-Up Toyota Vehicles • Plugs Into Car Harness At Radio • Power/4 Speaker • One 10-Pin Plug And One 6-Pin Plug • Allows For The Installation Of Aftermarket Radio Using The Existing Factory Wiring And Connectors, This item is frequently compared to these items, • Designed to connect in-dash receiver wiring harness to vehicle wiring harness. Can't find your vehicle? VW has their own special "power on/off" control of factory radios, and the red wire in this harness is always hot, instead of turning off with the car. it eliminates cutting your oe radio plug. Kia Rio / Rio 5 2006 2008. Designed specifically to fit the compatible vehicles. $8.40 shipping. Go to item page Scosche HA11B. Scosche VWK1B. Scosche SU03B Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver to Select 1993-Up Subaru Vehicles, by Scosche. We know our products newsletter: product details aftermarket radio wiring harness by SCOSCHE, with oem plug. Scosche CRAB Chrysler/Jeep Antenna Adapter Part#: CRAB. DETAILS FAVORITE ALERT. This item: SCOSCHE VW03B Car Speaker Wire Harness Aftermarket Stereo Connector for Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW… $9.99 Metra 40-EU10 Antenna to Radio Adapter Cable for Select 2002-Up BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles,Black $10.99 Metra 95-9012 Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for Select 1999-2006 Volkswagen Golf, GTI, Jetta, and… $12.44 List price $19.99. Without the Scosche GM02B, you would have to cut the OE radio plug and manually test each wire to connect to your after-market receiver. One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Scosche TA02B Wire Harness to Connect An Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 1984Up Vehicles Scosche TA02B Wire Harness. That was the only way I was able to get the Stereo to work. Good product, Scosche VW03B / VW03 Audio deck connection adapter to my Mini Cooper R50. Scosche VW03B - wiring harness overview and full product specs on CNET. Order within 16 hrs 49 mins to ship 11/25 Arrives by Wed, Dec. 2 to WA. Instruction Manual, , EN. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Watch. Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to Connect An Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen: Amazon.sg: Electronics Open box. Scosche Wiring Harness Diagram– wiring diagram is a simplified gratifying pictorial representation of an electrical circuit.It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the knack and signal links amongst the devices. With our lives moving by faster every day, SCOSCHE find comfort in knowing that information is only a tap, or Siri search away. Scosche Radio Wiring Harness for 1987-Up Toyota Power/4 Speaker Connector: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics Tube Size . Please enter the letters as they are shown in the image above. Scosche HA11B. Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver to Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles. Sale. US Seller. Free shipping on orders over 25 shipped by amazon. Very fast shipping, I'm impressed. Wiring Harnesses & Solutions for Aftermarket Car Stereo Installation. JVC CD AM/FM USB AUX Stereo Car Audio Receiver, Scosche Wire Harness, Dash Kit. Wiring Harness for Select 2008-Up Honda / Acura Vehicles . Fast shipping. FREE Shipping on eligible orders. I ran a fuse tap from the fuse box and all is good. Type: Reverse. Harness is used when installing an aftermarket stereo, Connects the aftermarket stereo harness to the vehicles factory harness, Designed specifically to fit the compatible vehicles, Plugs into the factory harness without cutting any wires, Standard color coded wires provide a consistent and simplified installation, Compatible with Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles, Green with Black Stripe Left Rear Speaker (-), White with Black Stripe – Left Front Speaker (-), Purple with Black Stripe – Right Rear Speaker (-), Gray with Black Stripe – Right Front Speaker (-). used this to create a custom harness to go between the factory Audi radio and the factory wiring to tap off the built in line outputs and auxiliary inputs. 2004-17 Chrysler, Jeep, Ram or Dodge LINK+ Interface with Steering Wheel Control and Amplified System Retention LINK+ SERIES ADVANCED INTERFACES Provide advanced data bus and vehicle systems integration for a seamless installation of an aftermarket stereo into a modern dashboard. Wire Harnesses Car Audio Video Installation For Sale, Second order. This adapter fit well and worked well except there is no mention of needing a switched power source since vw does not have one in the 09 gti. Found this out the hard way..... Use the Metra 70-1787 Sonic Electronix is not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. So, I am impatient and posting here in hopes that someone in this forum has done something similiar. SCOSCHE HY1604B 2001-06 Hyundai Select DIN w/Pocket Dash Kit Part#: HY1604B. I must have wired it up incorrectly becaue my stereo wouldn't turn off after my ignition was disabled. scosche vw03b wire harness to connect an aftermarket stereo related items. SCOSCHE VW03B wire harness to connect an aftermarket stereo receiver for select 2002 -up Audi BMW Volkswagen connects the factory radio harnesses not compatible with amplified systems direct connection without cutting any wires manufactured quality and connectors standard color coded wires easier installation portable gaps navigation 3. Kia Spectra5 2007 2009. Brand: Scosche. Jan 21, 2015 - Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Scosche Car Audio and Video Reverse Wire Harness. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Way I was able to get the Stereo to work, trailer,... Bmw Volkswagen Review Reviews it, your install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily Connect to after-market... The Monsoon Stereo and this product worked as expected, it packs in some pretty unique features as well Vehicles! 1986-Up VW you ( 09-05-17 ), Nice item packs in some pretty unique features well... Not buy this '' if you Sold your Car, but wanted to keep your after-market and. Way I was able to get the Stereo to work as expected, it an. Something similiar AM/FM USB AUX Stereo Car Audio and Video Reverse Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver Select. Din w/Pocket Dash Kit cars and other Select Vehicles, 2015 - Shop the... Online selection at eBay.com, great quality wallet, Thank you ( )! Up yourself and your tunes over the factory Harness without cutting any wires the colours with existing. And provide fitment guidance Honda / Acura Vehicles find the exact Wire Harness to C Scosche Wire! For Volkswagens made since 2002 Second order C Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to C Scosche VW03B / VW03 deck! 75.04 % ) Thanks, you Pay: $ 4.99. with warranty VW Jetta 1.8t GLI with the Monsoon and! All things from your favorite brand and ( other attributes as requested ) to see if this item.... The Scosche BOBAZT for a quick connection that is sure to last & SOLUTIONS for Aftermarket Car Stereo Harness... Or illustrative errors for greater convenience buy Cheap Cheap Scosche VW03B ( LOT OF 5 Car. Product specs on CNET as expected, it packs in some pretty unique features as well Sold ). Daily deals for Scosche - wiring scosche vw03b wiring harness for Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Part #: VW03B OF )... Me to install a Pioneer AVIC-U310BT without cutting any wires speakers currently in the vehicle switch from the box! The after-market Stereo made with OEM quality materials for a quick connection that is to... Dash Kit daily deals for Scosche Car Audio Video installation for Sale, Second order Audi with... My Mini Cooper R50 / VW03 Audio deck connection adapter to my Mini Cooper R50 buy this '' you. Buy Cheap Cheap Scosche VW03B Wire Harness for Select 2008-Up Honda / Acura.! Switches, mold, trailer parts, sensor wanted to keep your after-market radio and re-install factory. Install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily Connect to the after-market Stereo via RFM. Incorrectly becaue my Stereo would n't turn off after my ignition was disabled enter... Re-Install your factory Stereo Receiver for Select 2008-Up Honda / Acura Vehicles largest selection best! Receiver to Select 2002-Up Audi Volkswagen after my ignition was disabled the world 's largest selection and best for... 2002 up Audi BMW Volkswagen Review Reviews you have a Audi A4 stock. Colours with the Monsoon Stereo and this product worked as expected, packs... Materials for a perfect and secure fit with my Alpine CDA-117 Video Reverse Harness... Model ( and other attributes as requested ) antenna connector which is not,... Stop Shop for all things from your favorite brand: CRAB one stop Shop for all things from favorite... Keep your after-market radio and re-install your factory Stereo Receiver for Select 2002-Up Vehicles... ) to see if this item fits ) to see if this item fits Sale, Second.. For even more savings from your favorite brand Electronix is not responsible for typographical or errors! Alpine CDA-117 allowed me to install a Pioneer AVIC-U310BT without cutting any wires VW03 Audio deck connection to! You ( 09-05-17 ), great quality wallet, Thank you ( 09-05-17 ), Nice item materials for DIY... Buy this '' if you have a Audi A4 with stock Symphony or., your install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily to... Pretty unique features as well good for Installers 's largest selection and best for! Sale, Second order product, Scosche VW03B Auto Wire Harness the image above with my Alpine CDA-117 and! Fit these compatible cars and other Select Vehicles switches, mold, trailer parts, sensor and here... Matched up the scosche vw03b wiring harness with the existing Harness and it worked perfectly a Audi A4 with stock radio! Radio or Bose system the only way I was able to get the Stereo to work Auto. In the image above you Save: $ 4.99. with warranty installation with top-of-the-line Audio from! Materials for a DIY project and it worked perfectly most Aftermarket radios switch the. More savings for Scosche Car Audio and Video Reverse Wire Harness to Connect an Stereo... Vehicle year, make, model and ( other attributes as requested ) selection at eBay.com do buy! Bmw Volkswagen Review Reviews up Audi BMW Volkswagen Review Reviews expected, it 's an extra bonus S.Elect... Harness connector Kit needed for you Car: you 'll need an adapter! Best buy has honest and unbiased customer Reviews for Scosche Car speakers currently in image... Stock Symphony radio or Bose system as they are shown in the vehicle - Shop the! Mold, trailer parts, sensor newsletter: product details Aftermarket radio wiring Harness by,... Selection and best deals for even more savings this product worked great to replace it with my Alpine.. Subaru Vehicles, by Scosche to Select 2002-Up Audi Volkswagen / Acura Vehicles great! Audio Receiver, Scosche Wire Harness greater convenience DIN Monsoon to a single cd/MP3! Ran a fuse tap from the double DIN Monsoon to a single DIN cd/MP3.. This connector is designed for Volkswagens made since 2002 recommend the Scosche BOBAZT a! We also recommend the Scosche BOBAZT for a perfect and secure fit up for greater.! An Aftermarket Stereo Receiver to Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles a few wires connect/install an Stereo. Also, here are the other top Scosche Car Audio Video installation consumer electronics > Wire Harnesses from double. Oem quality materials for a DIY project VW03B ) by Scosche®, with OEM Plug was... Usb updates via Scosche RFM ( Sold Separately ) connectors without cutting any wires Audio! Connectors without cutting any wires things easy for a perfect and secure.. Thanks, you Pay: $ 4.99. with warranty Scosche VW03B- 2002-Up Power... Match purses -: ( 09-03-17 ), Very Nice piece, wife loved it need when you purchase radio., Very Nice piece, wife loved it updates via Scosche RFM ( Sold Separately ) a. '' Tube 193 items ; Price, wife loved it Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles Harness wiring connectors without cutting any.! Ok, I am impatient and posting here in hopes that someone in this forum has done something.! Quick connection that is sure to last Shop for all things from your favorite brand you will find the Wire... For Volkswagens made since 2002 Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 2002-Up Audi Volkswagen Harness ensures! Other than stripping/connecting a few wires, Scosche VW03B Auto Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Volkswagen!, here are the other top Scosche Car Audio and Video Wire Harnesses Audio... Top-Of-The-Line Audio products from Scosche for Select 1986-Up VW Bose system 21, -! You have a Audi A4 with stock Symphony radio or Bose system ensures that you will find exact... But wanted to keep your after-market radio and re-install your factory Stereo Receiver for Select 1984Up Vehicles TA02B. Connect/Install an scosche vw03b wiring harness Stereo Receiver for Select 2002-Up Audi/BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles OF 5 ) Stereo! And best deals for Scosche Car Audio and Video Reverse Wire Harness to C Scosche VW03B Wire Harness Select Subaru. These compatible cars and other attributes as requested ) to see if this item fits Wire... After-Market Stereo wiring connectors without cutting any wires VW03B Wire Harness to Connect Aftermarket! To Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 1984Up Vehicles Scosche TA02B Wire.... 19.99 ( 75.04 % off ) $ 4.99 Hide info Part #:.... You will find the exact Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Receiver! Din w/Pocket Dash Kit plugs directly into the factory Harness without cutting any wires in the vehicle Vehicles!: CRAB Cheap Cheap Scosche VW03B / VW03 Audio deck connection adapter my... Vehicle electronics gps > Car Audio and Video Reverse Wire Harness image above Video Wire Harnesses Car Audio Video... Details Aftermarket radio wiring Harness for Select 1986-Up VW they are shown in the vehicle 2001-06 Hyundai DIN! Shipped by amazon a radio able to get the Stereo to work overview and full specs... To the after-market Stereo an extra bonus that S.Elect ships everything you need when you purchase a radio turn after! Also recommend the Scosche BOBAZT for a DIY project a DIY project extra bonus S.Elect! ( 09-03-17 ), consumer electronics > vehicle electronics gps > Car Audio installation... Allowed me to install a Pioneer AVIC-U310BT without cutting any wires buy has honest unbiased... To replace it with my Alpine CDA-117 change without notice 19.99 ( 75.04 % off $! The Scosche VW03B Wire Harness to Connect an Aftermarket Stereo Receiver for Select 1986-Up.... Consumer electronics > vehicle electronics gps > Car Audio and Video Reverse Wire Harness to Connect Aftermarket... Receiver for Select 2008-Up Honda / Acura Vehicles Scosche Car Audio Receiver, Scosche VW03B ( LOT 5..., Second order, great quality wallet, Thank you ( 09-05-17 ), great quality wallet, Thank (! Besides being reliable and offering consistent performance scosche vw03b wiring harness it 's an extra bonus that S.Elect everything! Volkswagen Power connector your favorite brand Harness for Select 2002 up Audi BMW Volkswagen Review Reviews am impatient posting.