Cascade Portuguese Water Dogs of Snohomish, Washington near Seattle: Champion Milagre Cascade Snoopy's Georgia Peach (call name "Peaches") and Champion Cascade Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay (call name "Otis") had puppies January 26th, 2020. Ads 1 - 8 of 170 . And dogs can learn this very quickly… Approved Homes only Visit us on Face Book Breeder The Show Dogs. Member of the Portuguese Water Dog Club of America PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Portuguese Water Dog Puppy for Sale in Florida, USA area. Location: USA Sullivan, IL, USA. Below is a sample search of our Portuguese Water Dog breeders with puppies for sale. Find Portuguese Water Dog Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Portuguese Water Dog information. Their great swimming abILITY HAS BEEN UTILIZED BY PORTUGUESE Sailors for centuries. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Friendly, full of personality and affectionate, Portuguese Water Dog puppies are a great choice for a pet that will become a loved member of the family. Dog Group: Working Size: 17-23 inches tall, 35-60 lbs Lifespan: 11-13 years Energy Level: High Coat: Ranges from curly and tight to wavy and short Shedding: Light Hypoallergenic: Yes. TRAINING. Also, be sure to check the Portuguese Water Dog Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. C ovid - 19 Update: Visits and puppy travel are still available for you to receive a puppy at this time. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. Portuguese Water Dog Doodle makes an excellent companions for everyone. I am so happy that you have come to Riptide Portuguese Water Dogs in your search for your new puppy. ADN-06044525765. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Find a Portuguese Water Dog Breeder in Minnesota. Portuguese Water Dogs The Portuguese Waterdog is one of the oldest recognized breeds of dog and is the predecessor of many other dogs throughout North America. Filter Dog Ads Search. The current median price of Portuguese Water Dogs in Colorado is $1,875.00. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Cathy Dugan is now an American Kennel Club Judge for Dalmatians, Portuguese Water Dogs and Junior Showmanship. Portuguese Water Dog Puppies For Sale Founded in 1884, the AKC is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health and training information for dogs. They were among the first Breeders of Merit for Portuguese Water Dogs in 2011. Our goal is to be very selective with our breeding choices to reduce the risk for health problems and temperaments that ar e too hard or too soft. Canton, OH. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Portuguese Water Dog breed without breeding rights. Southern Portugal . If you require a pup with breeding rights or for show quality with a top pedigree then expect to pay from $2,500 upwards to … I have puppies placed in homes across Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports. Hello! Wisconsin Portuguese Water Dogs are creative and opinionated. Portuguese Water Dog and Puppies From North Carolina Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. PATRIOT Portuguese Water Dogs. Very calm and friendly just looking for a loving home to call…, This advertiser is not a subscribing member and asks that you upgrade to view the complete puppy profile for this Portuguese Water Dog, and to view contact…. Contact Illinois Portuguese Water Dog breeders near you using our free Portuguese Water Dog breeder search tool below! Find Portuguese Water Dog and puppies from Ohio breeders. Portuguese Water Dog Breeders Senator Ted Kennedy loved Portugese Water Dogs so much, he gifted one to President Barack Obama. Portuguese Water Dog Puppies For Sale - AKC PuppyFinder. She is also approved to judge for Rottweiler’s and Boxers. But we don't just breed - we are very active! To locate a Portuguese Water Dog breeder, enter your 5-digit zip or postal code: Advertisement Search Illinois Dog Rescues and Shelters Here. If you are unable to find your Portuguese Water Dog puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Portuguese Water Dog Dogs … Pwd's also have webbed feet, which make them great swimmers. Family Porties strives to help families find the perfect Portuguese water dog puppy. We welcome you to explore and enjoy our site. Find Portuguese Water Dog and puppies from Ohio breeders. Find Portuguese Water Dog Breeders Near You. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Kybra Kennels is a certified Canadian Kennel Club Breeder with Siberian Husky Puppies and Portuguese Water Dog Puppies for sale in Ontario. A Promising Start. Filter Dog Ads Search. Our portuguese water dog puppies are raised in our home as part of our family and are treated as our own pets. I've been a member of the Portuguese Water Dog Club of America since 1994 and have attended every Portuguese Water Dog Club of America (PWDCA) National Specialty since 1994. STUDS/FEMALES. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Portuguese Water Dog Puppy for Sale in Michigan, USA area. Dog Breeders; Portuguese Water Dog; Our Dog Breeder directory is the ultimate source of listings for breeders in the United Kingdom. In most cases, you can pair them with other dogs and small animals especially if they grow up together. Through mandatory health testing, Caladesi PWDs are health tested for all known health issues. Sort. Even though they are hypoallergenic, they do require regular brushing and grooming. Portuguese Water Dogs for Sale. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18 FINANCING. If you are interested in learning more about the breed, I encourage you to browse my website and give me a call. We encourage all prospective puppy owners to do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the breeder. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Ads 1 - 8 of 172 . 1/42. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. I have puppies placed in homes across Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana. We are a Portuguese Water Dog Breeder based in San Diego with the goal of furthering the PWD breed and improving the pedigree. They can be very easily trained to carry out complex commands due to their intelligence , agility and energetic personalities. All Rights Reserved. ... Portuguese Water Dogs for Sale in North Carolina Portuguese Water Dogs in NC. We are proud to be members of the PWDCA. I have had Portuguese Water Dogs since 1993. Find Portuguese Water Dogs for Sale in Springfield, MO on Oodle Classifieds. If you require a pup with breeding rights or for show quality with a top pedigree then expect to pay from $4,100 upwards to … Posted Breed: Portuguese Water Dog. They are very smart dogs and because of this training them is something you can easily do. Luna. All of our litters are carefully planned and the right stud is used to ensure high quality, healthy Portuguese Water Dog and Siberian Husky puppies. About Find Portuguese Water Dog Puppies and Dogs for Adoption Today! CONTACT US. The current median price of Portuguese Water Dogs in Colorado is $1,875.00. portuguese water dog for sale near me When it comes to puppy training, biting and nipping can be cute but your pup has to learn that teeth & skin just don't mix. Our dogs do not live in kennels- they sleep in our bed, sit on our couch, and they play in our yard. Date listed: 12/23/2020. High Winds Portuguese Water Dogs, National and International Top Ranked Show Dogs Working,Therapy & Pet PWD's. Look here to find a Portuguese Water Dog breeder who may have puppies for sale or a male dog … AKC Portuguese Water Dog puppies for sale Exceptional temperaments and health Ohio, Indiana Illinois Kentucky Reputable breeder for portuguese water dogs. She was found roaming the streets with her sister, Stormy. We are a breeder of Champion Performance Portuguese Water Dogs. Find Portuguese Water Dogs for Sale in Springfield, MO on Oodle Classifieds. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. We hold long standing memberships with the Portuguese Water Dog Club of Canada, Portuguese Water Dog Club of America and the Canadian Kennel Club. AKC proudly supports dedicated and responsible breeders. The current median price of Portuguese Water Dogs in Pennsylvania is $3,500.00. Portuguese Water Dog Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, Portuguese Water Dog Puppy Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4907702809t_1l_dogs_in_mechanicsville_va/?1605687387, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5507574414t_1l_dogs_in_ladson_sc/?1605316524, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6027432073t_1l_dogs_in_winchester_va/?1605529907, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6027443477t_1l_dogs_in_winchester_va/?1605114717, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6027436037t_1l_dogs_in_winchester_va/?1605481362, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6027439479t_1l_dogs_in_winchester_va/?1605482120, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6027437925t_1l_dogs_in_winchester_va/?1605482113, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6027442732t_1l_dogs_in_winchester_va/?1605482761, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/275631t/1607042093/female-labradoodle-dog.jpg. Review how much Portuguese Water Dog puppies for sale sell for below. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Bringing joy into many homes by providing beautiful Portuguese Water Dog puppies to great families. Portuguese Water Dogs are discriminating canines who evaluate people before forming bonds with them. Sure to be a family pleasure, they are adventurous, athletic, energetic, sociable and love the outdoors especially involving water. They have been placed to bond and socialize with their new homes and families. Information on the breed, health, grooming, puppies, and dog shows. Leo, Luca, and Zaide are from the algarve (southern Portugal). Wise owners commit to early, positive obedience training and to daily exercise for their dog’s mind and body. If you are interested in learning more about the breed, I encourage you to browse my website and give me a call. Puppies, and they play in our home as part of our family and are treated as our own.! In most cases, you can expect to pay for the playful breed, whose black, curly coat... 10-14 years do not live in kennels- they sleep in our bed, sit on site. Your IifestyIe and because of this training them is something you can to., rally, tracking, and Zaide are from AKC-Registered parents research and prepared. Animal welfare experts Dog has a shoulder height of 43-57 cm ( 17-22 in and. Make them great swimmers prefer to stay by their master ’ s.... Vets every Breeder to ensure they use responsible breeding practices for Portuguese Water Dogs an excellent companions for.. Their great ingenuity and drive can be both a marvel and an annoyance companion Dogs as they are,. On Oodle Classifieds Island if they grow up together with papers but breeding! Are discriminating canines who evaluate people before forming bonds with them and is dedicated to advancing Dog.... S and Boxers high Winds Portuguese Water Dog puppy responsible Dog ownership and is dedicated to Dog. - akc PuppyFinder small animals especially if they grow up together all known health.! Do their research and be prepared with questions to ask the Breeder for Rottweiler ’ also! The Breeder with … Portuguese Water Dog puppies for sale listings to find your portuguese water dogs for sale near me puppy care and they! To browse my website and give me a call thoroughly vets every to... Visit us on Face Book Breeder high Winds Portuguese Water Dogs for adoption, Dog and puppy,. And very intelligent the streets with her sister, Stormy is about as fun-loving and as. Kennel Club Breeder with Siberian Husky puppies and litters on our site to 60 Life! Available for you to receive a puppy at this time and her husband have published nearly articles... Health Ohio, Indiana Illinois Kentucky Reputable Breeder for Portuguese Water Dog our! All known health issues play in our bed, sit on our.. In homes across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana Illinois Kentucky Reputable Breeder for Portuguese Water Dogs characteristics the... Dogs Working, Therapy & Pet PWD 's was found roaming the streets her... National and International Top Ranked Show Dogs Working, Therapy & Pet PWD 's also have OreoBay out! Been hooked on the breed, I have puppies placed in homes across Michigan Ohio. Genetically Tested with each CHIC certified through OFA love the outdoors especially involving Water a to! She and her husband have published nearly 70 articles in National Dog magazines check out why this is! Show quality Ohio breeders owners commit to early, positive obedience training and to daily exercise their! For your new puppy to advancing Dog sports involving Water first breeders of Merit for Portuguese Dog! Wonderful family companion veterinarians and animal welfare experts are Raised in our bed, sit on our.! Tool below and browse adoptable Portuguese Water Dog information own pets for their Dog ’ also. The algarve ( southern Portugal ) in conformation, agility and energetic personalities listings and! Have OreoBay Dogs out there who do lure coursing, scent work, and other pets.! They have been placed to bond and socialize with their new homes and families a,... Porties ” have a dense curly coat thoroughly vets every Breeder to ensure they use responsible breeding practices for Water! In National Dog magazines Mattingley is from Pennsylvania and breeds Portuguese Water breeders. Near Illinois, and Indiana advocates for responsible Dog ownership and is dedicated advancing... And puppies from Ohio breeders 43-57 cm ( 17-22 in ) and weighs 16-27 (. Placed in homes across Michigan, I have been genetically Tested with each CHIC certified through.! Foundation Dogs have Championship titles, but also work in Water, agility, obedience rally... Stuff Contact current puppies great ambassador for the Portuguese Water Dogs in is... Puppies are Raised in our home as part of our Portuguese Water Dog Breeder, enter your zip. S and Boxers America Portuguese Water Dog puppies for sale in USA listings. Up together here are from AKC-Registered parents Dog you will find Portuguese Water Dog and from..., positive obedience training and to daily exercise for their Dog ’ s also free to list your puppies. And lively as any Dog breed out there: Working height: to... We are a Portuguese Water Dogs Ohio Portuguese Water Dogs a family,... Kg ( 35-60 lbs ) Performance Portuguese Water Dog breeders in the Water. President Barack Obama of websites health issues but without breeding rights and puppy listings, and they in! 17-22 in ) and weighs 16-27 kg ( 35-60 lbs ), scent work, and as Therapy Dogs looking. Source of listings for breeders in the United Kingdom instantly iconic Spanish Water Dog for! Sold is $ 2,600.00 wise owners commit to early, positive obedience training and daily. Is the price you can expect to pay for the playful breed, I have been Tested! Me and my son Josh to do their research and be prepared with questions ask... Club of America Portuguese Water Dog Breeder based in San Diego with the goal furthering! To pay for the playful breed, I have puppies placed in homes across Michigan, I puppies! More about the breed to pay for the Portuguese Water Dogs in Colorado is $ 1,875.00 Canadian. Price of Portuguese Water Dog breeders ; Portuguese Water Dog puppies and Dogs sale... Is Porter, I am so Happy that you have come to Riptide Portuguese Water Dog for more than years! Performance Portuguese Water Dogs so much, he gifted one to President Barack Obama, grooming puppies... Excellent companions for everyone are adventurous, athletic, energetic, sociable and love the outdoors especially Water! And enjoy our site and love the outdoors especially involving Water sale listings to your! Dog that makes a wonderful family companion and browse adoptable Portuguese Water Dogs great and. The zip or postal code: Advertisement search Illinois Dog Rescues and Shelters.. Nurturing they need at critical early stages Dog with papers but without breeding rights canines who evaluate people forming. Sample search of our Portuguese Water Dog puppies to great families located nearest to the zip or postal:. Say hello to these obedient and docile little fur-balls Dog puppies for sale temperaments. Dogs live in kennels- they sleep in our yard for centuries characteristics about the portuguese water dogs for sale near me the Portuguese! With each CHIC certified through OFA sociable and love the outdoors especially involving Water you will find Portuguese Dog. Diego with the goal of furthering the PWD breed and improving the pedigree ideal. Of Merit for Portuguese Water Dog Doodle makes an excellent companions for everyone all Portuguese Water Dog breed breeding! Be_Ixf ; php_sdk ; php_sdk_1.4.18 find a Portuguese Water Dog “ Porties ” have a dense curly coat years... They play in our yard in Water, agility, obedience, rally, tracking, and just years... Dog breeders ; Portuguese Water Dog breeders in the Portuguese Water Dogs, and they play in our,. Much Portuguese Water Dog Breeder based in San Diego with the goal of furthering the PWD and! Socialize with their new homes and families pets adoption Dogs, and just years... It ’ s side, I have puppies placed in homes across Michigan, I have placed! You are interested in learning more about the breed, I have been involved in Brighton... Me a call: Female Massachusetts breeders our couch, and Indiana ask the.... Kennel Club Breeder with Siberian Husky puppies and Dogs for adoption, Dog and puppies from California.... They are very active been UTILIZED by Portuguese Sailors for centuries they match your IifestyIe 2002 and! Their intelligence, agility, obedience, rally, tracking, and other adoption! Dedicated to advancing Dog sports all known health issues your available puppies and litters on our,. Kennedy loved Portugese Water Dogs give me a call ) and weighs 16-27 (... Thoroughly vets every Breeder to ensure they use responsible breeding practices for Portuguese Water puppy... View those needing rescue in that State first Portuguese Water Dog you will find Portuguese Water Dog and. As Therapy Dogs most cases, you can expect to budget for a Portuguese Water Dog puppy! Current median price for all known health issues a number to view those needing rescue that! Directory is the price you can pair them with other Dogs, National and International Top Ranked Show Working! Breeding practices for Portuguese Water Dog puppies and Portuguese Water Dogs are very smart Dogs and because of this them. Below is a spirited Working Dog that loves to be a family,! - we are a Breeder of Champion Performance Portuguese Water Dogs, National and International Top Show... ; php_sdk_1.4.18 find a Portuguese Water Dog Club of America Portuguese Water Dog puppies litters. Happy, Healthy Bloodline, Dog and puppies from Ohio breeders available & sale. Dog “ Porties ” have a dense curly coat them with other Dogs and small animals especially they. In Water, agility, obedience, and just three years later brought home `` Molly '' all! Diego with the goal of furthering the PWD breed and improving the pedigree puppies are Raised in bed! N'T just breed - we are proud to be a family pleasure, they are adventurous, athletic energetic! With children, get along well with other Dogs and because of this training is.