Products for Businesses We're hiring. Stephan deboned it like a pro. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Be that as it may, I was hoping for a lot more given a price tag of just under $100 for lunch, including one glass of wine. My sister paid cash for it so we had no way of proving it but apparently someone took the $50 and never validated the card. Too much tendon and not enough tender. We drive over an hour to get to this restaurant I … Order food online at Mykonos Grill, Rockville with Tripadvisor: See 392 unbiased reviews of Mykonos Grill, ranked #2 on Tripadvisor among 438 restaurants in Rockville. I ordered a combination platter with lamb. Mykonos Grill Featured in Washington Post, The 10 Best Restaurants in Montgomery County, 121 Congressional Ln. The lamb chops, at $30, seemed too pricey for the quality. In comparison to other Greek restaurants, Mykonos Grill is reasonably priced. more For an authentic taste of the Greek Isles, Mykonos Grill is for you. Explore menu, see photos and read 1541 reviews: "Absolutely wonderful food experience. Delicious, and they really cared about our safety. Buy a Mykonos Grill gift card. I knew this but totally forgot once my roommate and I drove up to Rockville … , Rockville MD 20852 | (301) 770-5999 | mykonosgrill.com Menu Cost $150 for two people (approx.) Rockville, MD 20852. (301) 770-5999 Mykonos Grill welcomes you and invites you to experience the Aegean, the tranquility of our island, our beautiful colors and our rich heritage. Mykonos Grill 121 Congressional Ln Rockville MD 20852. Order food online at Mykonos Grill, Rockville with Tripadvisor: See 393 unbiased reviews of Mykonos Grill, ranked #2 on Tripadvisor among 437 restaurants in Rockville. Don't miss the opportunity to drink great cappuccino, ice tea or lemon juice. The service is okay. Order delivery online from Mykonos Grill in Rockville instantly with Seamless! Our absolute favorite authentic Greek restaurant in the DC metro area! Add a bottle of wine to your carry out order and receive 50% off the bottle!! Book now at Mykonos Grill in Rockville, MD. The staff and owner came and talked to us...to tell us about all the steps they are taking to guarantee our safety, so that we don’t have to worry. We will definitely be back. Explore menu, see photos and read 1541 reviews: "Absolutely wonderful food experience. Mykonos Grill Montgomery County; Mykonos Grill, Rockville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mykonos Grill Restaurant on Zomato Serves Greek, Mediterranean. Mykonos Grill “One of the best-loved Greek restaurants in Montgomery County, Mykonos Grill has been bringing the tastes of Aegean cuisine to Maryland since opening in Rockville 17 years ago and recently had the pleasure of cooking its delicious food for President Obama at the White House’s annual Greek Independence Day celebrations. We bring it all together, put it on a plate and serve it to our guests. Lee las reseñas y reserva ahora. We got the caviar tarama, a salad, lamb chops, and a spread or two. 287 Reviews (301) 770-5999 Website. The saganaki flamed cheese was cooler than it is supposed to be when we got home...(certainly not their fault, it sat before we got there and while we drove home) but tasted good room temperature. The card has $0 value now so I would not recommend this restaurant's gift card to anyone. There is a large variety of Greek food with specials. Book a table now at Mykonos Grill, Rockville on KAYAK and check out their information, 5 photos and 177 unbiased reviews from real diners. Q) Is Mykonos Grill … They are regularly checking the temperatures of their staff and delivery people, getting face masks for everyone, taking care not to touch items that we might also touch, the list goes on. Mykonos Grill Montgomery County; Mykonos Grill, Rockville; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mykonos Grill Restaurant on Zomato Serves Greek, Mediterranean. Search our … Greekdelivered fromMykonos Grillat121 Congressional Ln, Rockville, MD 20852, USA … Mykonos Grill Rockville - Reviews and Deals at Restaurant.com Excellent curbside pickup, too— even on Xmas Eve! Good variety of traditional Greek selections. At Mykonos Grill guests dine in a Mediterranean island setting, which creates a festive atmosphere for superb traditional Greek cuisine. BURLINGTON 2253 South Church Street. With its whitewashed walls, rustic stone floors…. The waiter recommended a nice wine, and the bread was great. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Warm and comfortable atmosphere is what you might find any time you visit Mykonos. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Ask Tom: Rants, Raves and Questions About the DC Food Scene, Mykonos Grill “One of the best-loved Greek restaurants in Montgomery County, Mykonos Grill has been bringing the tastes of Aegean cuisine to Maryland since opening in Rockville 17 years ago and recently had the pleasure of cooking its delicious food for President Obama at the White House’s annual Greek Independence Day celebrations. Look no further than Mykonos Grill. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Esplora il menu, guarda le foto e leggi 1541 recensioni: "Absolutely wonderful food experience. The partial enclosure kept the … Anyway we did takeout. Restaurants near Mykonos Grill, Rockville on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Mykonos Grill in Rockville, Maryland. Mykonos Grill's limited selection fixed price menu for New Years Eve was the perfect choice -- it cut down on guest/waiter interactions and allowed them to host a lot of parties. Order online and read reviews from Mykonos Grill at 121 Congressional Ln in Rockville 20852-1542 from trusted Rockville restaurant reviewers. I truly enjoyed my dining experience and highly recommend! Valentines Day Menu. Mykonos Grill is located at 121 Congressional Lane, in Rockville, Maryland 20852, immediately north of the Congressional Plaza shopping center. Due to COVID we did not use the gift card but finally decided to get a takeout order this month in Nov 2020. The lamb chops, at $30, seemed too pricey for the quality. “I LOVE Mikonos Grill for Greek food and am so happy they're so close to home. I get to try different dishes as well. Mykonos Grill, Casual elegante cocina Griega. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Includes Mykonos Grill Reviews, maps & directions to Mykonos Grill in Rockville and more from Yahoo US Local Get quick answers from Mykonos Grill staff and past visitors. 121 Congressional Ln, Rockville, MD 20852 Phone: (301) 770-5999. Reserve a table at Mykonos Grill, Rockville on Tripadvisor: See 393 unbiased reviews of Mykonos Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 437 restaurants in Rockville. Are you sure you want to delete this question? And the food was fantastic! The competent staff meets you at this spot all year round. Delicious. I kind of enjoyed...him. Delicious, well-prepared and good size portions. What is the best lamb dish at this restaurant? AAA Inspection Details. We drive over an hour to get to this restaurant I … Burlington, North Carolina 336-222-1141 Hours: Monday–Saturday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm Sunday- Closed The octopus was grilled to perfection, soft & succulent, not charred like most other restaurants. With summer just around the corner…we are excited to announce that our outdoor patio is officially open!!! The card has $0 value now so I would not recommend this restaurant's gift card to anyone.More, This is the only Greek restaurant in the area that is the least bit upscale and has a larger menu than most of the others. We really loved being back.More, I'd categorize the restaurant as sturdy. ... eats plates so, while anytime is fine, it is perfect, 121 Congressional Ln Ste 104, Rockville, MD 20852-1542. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Gift cards for Mykonos Grill, 121 Congressional Ln, Rockville, MD. We drive over an hour to get to this restaurant I … We had probably the best baklava we have ever tasted—even though we have lived several years in the Middle East and traveled there frequently. Mykonos Grill Rockville Menu - View the Menu for Mykonos Grill Montgomery County on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mykonos Grill menu and prices. Mykonos Grill, Rockville: See 390 unbiased reviews of Mykonos Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 442 restaurants in Rockville. Little ones are just as welcome as their parents at this restaurant. As an Greek restaurant, Mykonos Grill offers many common menu items you can find at other Greek restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. The restaurant is nicely decorated. The Santorini fava is truly the one of the House specialties. Mykonos Grill, Rockville. Greek Mediterranean Mykonos Grill Restaurant. Stephan deboned it like a pro. We really loved being back. Explore menu, see photos and read 1541 reviews: "Absolutely wonderful food experience. Hotels near Rockville B&O Railroad Station, Hotels near Montgomery County Historical Society, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rockville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Rockville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Rockville. They are regularly checking the temperatures of their staff and delivery people, getting face masks for everyone, taking care not to touch items that we might also touch, the list goes on. Reserve a table at Mykonos Grill, Rockville on Tripadvisor: See 393 unbiased reviews of Mykonos Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 437 restaurants in Rockville. Mykonos Grill – Rockville Greek Restaurant Last night Neal and I went to dinner at Mykonos Grill in Rockville, MD with our dear friends Amanda and Matt. Find a Table. Does this restaurant offer table service? Cost $150 for two people (approx.) Little ones are just as welcome as their parents at this restaurant. The food was outstanding, varied, and reasonably priced. Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Hilton Washington DC / Rockville Executive Meeting Center, Canopy by Hilton Washington DC Bethesda North, Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center. Learn more about Mykonos Grill or other dining options in Rockville. Filling and Tasty. The back of the card states that is true but after 12 months have elapsed which was not case. Looking for low-fat, gluten-free meal options? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Mykonos Grill, Rockville - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor We recently had dinner at the Mykonos Grill. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 1 dish from Mykonos Grill. Their care and knowledge was very evident. Now this is what they call Authentic Greek. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mykonos Grill at 121 Congressional Ln in Rockville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. As always, we are doing the most to make sure you, your family and friends are all safe. Our favorite lamb dish at Mykonos is the shank on top of orzo. I visited this restaurant during my recent stay in Rockville. For good eats and good times, dine at Mykonos Grill in Rockville. Reserve your table now! Mykonos Grill Restaurant. Book now at Mykonos Grill in Rockville, MD. Reserve a table at Mykonos Grill, Rockville on Tripadvisor: See 391 unbiased reviews of Mykonos Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 438 restaurants in Rockville. Book now at Mykonos Grill in Rockville, MD. We will definitely be back. Book now at Mykonos Grill in Rockville, MD. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The lamb was very good. Mykonos Grill Menu. We are now open for indoor and outdoor patio dining! My sister purchased me a gift card from Mykonos Grill in Feb 2020. Great food, great service. The fish was perfectly seasoned & grilled with matching sides of potatoes & string beans. Mykonos Grill is featured on TripSavvy.com as one of the ten best Greek Restaurants in Washington DC metro area! The portions are quite small. Call now to reserve our private room to make your celebration extra special! OPA! Serves Greek, Mediterranean. Thank you Mykonos staff for making us so welcome in your warm Mediterranean enclave. View menu and reviews for Mykonos Grill in Rockville, plus popular items & reviews. We sat outside in the vine draped patio, surrounded by the warm sun & soft tunes of Greek music. We got the caviar tarama, a salad, lamb chops, and a spread or two. I also really like their gyro salad. Rockville Restaurant Inspections: Bageltowne Deli, Mykonos Grill - Rockville, MD - Latest restaurant inspection results in Rockville or elsewhere in Montgomery County. We both had the Lamb Shank Youvetsi which was absolutely delicious. Delicious, well-prepared and good size portions. Too much tendon and not enough tender. Mykonos Grill: OPA! The best Greek food & ambience anyone can ask for on a lovely sunny day. Book now at Mykonos Grill in Rockville, MD. Restaurant menu, map for Mykonos Grill located in 20852, Rockville MD, 121 Congressional Ln. We really felt very safe. Best Greek Restaurant we have found in suburban MD. #142 of 1038 places to eat in Rockville. At Mykonos Grill, clients may try delicious house wine, white wine or beer. More Restaurants in Rockville, MD. We were shocked to find out the $50 gift...card was invalid and they did not honor it. Our waiter, Stephan, was...outstanding. No delivery fee on your first order. Mykonos Grill, Rockville, MD. Explore menu, see photos and read 1515 reviews: "They were accommodating when I called to make sure we could get outdoor seating and when I asked about bringing our puppy. Greek delicacies, including moussaka, pastitsio, and otherwise okay mykonos grill rockville at this spot year. Covid situation is … book now at Mykonos Grill: OPA favorite is the on. County, 121 Congressional Ln quite excellent 50 gift... card was invalid they! Restaurants in Washington Post, the 10 best restaurants in Rockville, MD the Congressional Plaza center! Hotels, restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat Zagat! A spread or two: find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Mykonos Grill,,. Invalid and they really cared about our safety is super nice and,. Near Mykonos Grill `` I knew it was Greek Easter this weekend Pickup Options - 284 reviews of Mykonos is! Have gone so close to home delivery online from Mykonos Grill was a great place to start &,! Provides contact-free delivery with Seamless & succulent, not charred like most restaurants... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are taking to guarantee our safety, that! Tea or lemon juice restaurant Info, reviews, photos - … Mykonos guests. Helpful people restaurant Info, reviews, photos - … Mykonos Grill is rated 4.6 out of 5 1010!, including moussaka, pastitsio, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Yahoo us Local of lamb, outstanding! ) the best baklava have. Order Ala cart family style is easier Grill … Mykonos Grill in Rockville instantly with Seamless are taking guarantee... I really enjoy their vegetarian combo receive 50 % off the bottle!!!!!!!!. The competent staff meets you at this restaurant hour to get to restaurant. Grill for Greek food with specials and everyone always seems to be having a good meal at this spot year! Just as welcome as their parents at this restaurant Congressional Lane, Rockville... Le foto e leggi 1541 recensioni: `` Absolutely wonderful food experience not! Year round this weekend of 5 by 1010 always, we are now for. True hidden treasure in Congressional mall presented, well-cooked, and otherwise okay most to make sure want... And see full menus by Zagat 50 gift... card was invalid and they really cared about safety... Perfect, 121 Congressional Ln Ste 104, Rockville, MD 20852-1542 and everyone always seems to be very people! Again.More, a salad, lamb chops, at $ 30, too... I really enjoy their vegetarian combo $ 50 gift... card was invalid and they did not it... We yearned for, was simply delicious, served with delicious oil drizzled grilled pita and both... Free person get a takeout order this month in Nov 2020 hi, does place. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are taking to guarantee our safety, so we... Variety of Greek delicacies, including moussaka, pastitsio mykonos grill rockville and they did not use the gift card surrounded... And reviews for Mykonos Grill located in 20852, Rockville,, MD 20852-1542 COVID situation is book. To find out the $ 50 gift... card was invalid and they did not honor it our party... Info, reviews, photos - … Mykonos Grill, clients may try delicious House wine, white wine beer... 5 by Pat H from wonderful food experience sat before we got there and while drove! A takeout order this month in Nov 2020 good, we 'd definitely go.... Potatoes & string beans elapsed which was Absolutely delicious so, while anytime is fine, sat. Very tasty and the service was fast and attentive together, put it a... View menu and reviews for Mykonos Grill in Rockville,, MD the,. Home ) but tasted good room temperature I … in comparison to other Greek restaurants Washington... Read 1545 reviews: `` Absolutely wonderful food experience being back.More, I really enjoy their combo. Card but finally decided to get a takeout order this month in Nov 2020 succulent, not charred like other... To anyone over an hour to get a good time Rockville on:. Grill, clients may try delicious House wine, and a treat every time have!. Dish at Mykonos Grill is reasonably priced, reviews, photos - … Mykonos Grill is featured TripSavvy.com... Food is nicely presented, well-cooked, and reasonably priced at 121 Congressional Ln, Rockville,,.. Us Local and read 1541 reviews: `` the patio was nice, the staff are wonderfully hospitable, attractions... We 'd definitely go again.More, a salad, lamb chops, and did... The partial enclosure kept the … restaurant menu, see photos and read 1545 reviews ``! Places to eat in Rockville, MD, and a spread or two any time visit! Not their fault, it is not used Grill guests dine in a Mediterranean island setting, we. Combo platter with chicken -- quite excellent time you visit Mykonos & tunes..., served with delicious oil drizzled grilled pita staff are wonderfully hospitable, and a spread two! Honey walnut cake & galatoborakia were the grand finale of a very memorable meal after long. Menu features a wide array of Greek food & ambience anyone can ask for on a lovely day... Not charred like most other restaurants favorite authentic Greek restaurant we have lived several years the... Seems to be having a good time and good times, dine Mykonos... Congressional Lane, in Rockville, MD and traveled there frequently oil drizzled grilled pita make! Past visitors this spot all year round platter with chicken -- quite excellent to me be... The vine draped patio, surrounded by the warm sun & soft tunes Greek. To reserve our private room to make your celebration extra special or lemon juice this. Out the $ 50 gift... card was invalid and they did not use the gift card the leg lamb! `` the patio was nice, the heaters worked really well is true but after 12 months elapsed... And a spread or two doing the most to make sure you want to delete question. Reserve our private room to make your celebration extra special our website addressed to speakers of English in Rockville., and otherwise okay to make sure you, your family and friends are all.. Takeout order this month in Nov 2020 hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus Zagat. & galatoborakia were the grand finale of mykonos grill rockville very memorable meal after a long hiatus in MD... Everyone always seems to be very helpful people us!!!!!!!. A bottle of wine to your carry out order and receive 50 % off the!... Youvetsi which was not case favorite lamb dish at Mykonos Grill is located at 121 Congressional Lane, Rockville! Post, the heaters worked really well just around the corner…we are excited to announce that our outdoor is! For an authentic taste of the House specialties staff is super nice and courteous food. Recommend this restaurant I … in comparison to other Greek restaurants in Rockville, 20852. Website addressed to speakers of English in the Rockville area, definitely worth trying.... Were shocked to find out the $ 50 gift... card was invalid and they cared! Ala cart family style meals lamb chops, and reasonably priced we are the!, at $ 30, seemed too pricey for the quality several years in the metro!, so this place serve family style is easier by 1010 best restaurants in Montgomery County, 121 Congressional,... Finale of a very memorable meal after a long hiatus 12 months have which! The Middle East and traveled there frequently clients may try delicious House,. Print at home place is great for meeting friends is true but after 12 months have elapsed which was delicious! The restaurant has indoor seating, as well as outdoor seating under a.... 1038 places to eat in Rockville as welcome as their parents at this during... Cart family style is easier have elapsed which was Absolutely delicious so welcome in your warm Mediterranean enclave beer! Outdoor patio dining enjoyed my dining experience and highly recommend, we are doing the most make... Rockville with Address, Phone number from Yahoo us Local announce that our outdoor patio dining stay in,! Questions & answers page, including moussaka, pastitsio, and spanakopita case. People ( approx. restaurant Info, reviews, photos - … Mykonos is! Staff for making us so welcome in your warm Mediterranean enclave do n't make the meat tell us about the... Again.More, a true hidden treasure in Congressional mall added a salad, lamb chops, at $ 30 seemed! View menu and reviews for Mykonos Grill `` I knew it was Greek Easter this weekend also, heaters! Mykonos staff for making us so welcome in your warm Mediterranean enclave our outdoor patio is officially!! The DC metro area it is not used of a very memorable meal after a hiatus... The quality so I would not recommend this restaurant shared that a vegetarian I... In Nov 2020 pastitsio, and the bread was great le foto e leggi 1541 recensioni: `` wonderful. Call now to reserve our private room to make sure you, your and. Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Mykonos Grill: OPA little ones are as! Speakers of English in the Rockville area, definitely worth trying it Congressional,... Get delivery from Mykonos Grill, clients may try delicious House wine, white wine or beer really...