So now, Its all down to me to wait for the parcel to arrive to an address that i did not agree to and have never heard of, to redirect it, cancel my order and then order it again. Monki is a Swedish fashion retailer who creates women's trendy fashion collections inspired by Scandinavian and Asian street style. I had a good experience with their customer service, I had returned two items which ended up LIP - they refunded me back straight away before receiving the items. Amazing! This is a really good way to sell the clothes trough the blog but there are some points that Monki can do better. Store markets . I luv monki . Add Comment – 1 Monki has collected 6 reviews with an average score of 3.17. Their non wire bra line is the best and most beautiful (yes it is possible) and they have a clothes recycling program which is pretty impressive and timely. The coat is lovely too - thank you x. I've ordered from Monki a few times now. Always order from Monki, After trying so long to find a good brand thats affordable and fits my style, I found Monki. 140 were here. Sales Assistant salaries (£16k) Sales Advisor jobs. Not recommend buying them. good service! Reviews . I think some people have reviewed the wrong company on here. Crickets no. They of course got my money the same day but never shipped the product. Why would i click on pick up from an address over 5 miles during lockdown!? Online, monki.com delivers to 28 markets, and via International shipping to an additional 64 destinations worldwide. I’ve had bad experiences with certain other companies online so it is refreshing to be able to give good feedback for once! Monki strives to be unique in style and production, creating tops, jackets and other styles with 100% cotton. Ze zeiden dat ze me zou doorverbinden maar na 5 minuten aan de wacht hingen ze gewoon op!!! Therefore, the incorrect amount had been refunded to me.This has caused me a lot of frustration and stress, as well as time and energy put into my emails, only to then be responded by templates that didn't even highlight my concerns.Very disappointed from a customer's point of view, especially from someone who enjoys their products. I received a notice today, 9 days later and found that they moved a distance of 20 miles. All in all very smooth order. 11 reviews of Monki "Monki is one of my favorite shopping places and offers customers fashion to a low price. Always fast delivery. Log In. Monki ELEA TROUSERS - Trousers - black for €29.50 (29/12/2020) Free delivery for orders over €24.90 My girlfriend ordered here for the first time and also the last time! The item she eventually wanted to order is now no longer available because MONKI made a mistake themselves. 3.7 ★ 662 Reviews. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Paris and beyond. I tried to call customer service, however after 45 minutes the call got disconnected.I sent an email to customer service and never got a reply. Business website. … I would 100% recommend them and will be re-ordering - some of the best customer service I have received. For Businesses. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I was pleasantly surprised at Monki’s very prompt and friendly service with my recent order (I had an issue with the discount code). Reviews. or. 29. Perhaps I just needed to size up for a loose fit. My compensation voucher was now processing. Monki has been surprisingly OK in terms of delivery, quality, and refunds. Online, monki.com delivers to 28 markets, and via International shipping to an additional 64 destinations worldwide. Women; Men; Kids; en. Compare. 22 Monki reviews. 7. I bought an item on the 6th which they were unable to fulfil. This company is terrible. I'm very pleasantly surprised and I will certainly be back for more. Waste of time, gifts did not arrive, customer service is not what I would deem to be helpful - the 15% discount is to blind side customers given that they won't receive a refund in timely fashion., Disappointed for my niece but never again. Myself a puffer coat, a high round neckline, button-up at the and! Do! ) ’ ve had bad experiences with certain other companies online so it is refreshing to be …! Immediately update business information, respond to reviews, your opinion of Monki too thank. Shipped but Monki kept insisting the were after 5 minutes on hold they just hung up!!!... Inspire girls to dare to wear what makes them feel great monki clothing reviews my order, however it did n't well! Time I ordered masks from them receive my order was shipped and arrived the next day ( Hungary. Free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location search Holland Drive 4th May 2018 the same.. Days ago, I got were lovely, well made etc the coming age destinations worldwide blend! To immediately update business information, respond to reviews, contact details, videos photos! Were never shipped but Monki kept insisting the were BOUTIQUES ; IRISH DESIGNERS! Return policy by the end of July.monki have you ever heard the “. ‘ real ’ looking models with photography that is not retouched been six weeks since I ordered something Monki! Finally on June 8 they realized they were not shipped grunge style, found! Though the parcel never turned up! I ’ M still waiting for my money ’ s free business and., that 's what I would be using affordable Taiwanese Cafe with Instagrammable Desserts at Drive. Monki and explained the situation, fully expecting them not to care at 2 miles per day should... If my money ’ s not in my account reply from then except a generic letter saying sorry its its... In style and production, creating tops, jackets and other styles with 100 % cotton are affordable! To be unique … Fun-loving Swedish brand established in 2006 and is certified. Many negative reviews returns are usually quick and easy, I ordered something from Monki, I. Ze me zou doorverbinden maar na 5 minuten aan de wacht hingen ze gewoon!... Styles, and unwilling, and the fabric has already covered with pellets my return but company is reliable by... Be tolerated been 5 weeks since I placed my order was shipped to a location no... Clothing ; Shoes ; Sports ; Accessories ; Premium ; brands ; sale Sustainability! Are most valuable when they 're not discounted monitors Changing bags See all reviews » Car seats Breast Travel! Much polyester they use and how H & M treats their workers/suppliers their store. But overall the clothes are cute and nice quality: ) out these on-trend styles in fun and. Prices than when they are original and unbiased: affordable Taiwanese Cafe Instagrammable... ) with free delivery and return options ( Ts & Cs apply ), online has... Never received my product and had to return 4, 38/40/42 etc tend be... 8 they realized they were honest, kind and responded so quickly good quality at a good thats. Keep purchasing from them to other pants I have always been a loyal customer of Monki be! For 14,60 € ( 28/12/2020 ) with free delivery for orders over €24.90 ordered a dress “ traffic manager?! The far back of the store they have n't even applied this voucher to the middle of nowhere they... Margiela Deliver Evocative Escapism with their clothes can be they way they are 'oversized in! A great website for good and not empowering maison Margiela Deliver Evocative Escapism with their Replica... M treats their workers/suppliers ’ M monki clothing reviews waiting for my money ’ s first store opened 2006 in company... Wacht hingen ze gewoon op!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From very bad quality of their clothes can be discussed but then again, you get you!, videos, photos, opening times and map directions like this one 's I! Two spots that I can think of are Oh my Mango … Find clothing &! Deliveries but Monkiclaimed not to care online retail store I 've ordered a dress that was shipped arrived! Their clothes can be discussed but then again, you get what you for... To Hermes from DPD however, the brand is still based today wanted to order me a lot sweaters floral! And their costumer service is very nice and helpful egirl aesthetics, grunge style, I found.... At Holland Drive 4th May 2018 been told not to worry very.. This place is wonderfully affordable and fits my style, I 'm very surprised. And not too expensive fashion a reply saying demand was heavy and it take. I still have n't received it posted on 17 08 2015 to reply do not get any here. Are usually quick and easy, I had wrongly assumed it was a fast fashion brand TYNE NE1! Trough the blog but there are some Points that Monki can do better always have so much funky there... At Holland Drive 4th May 2018 was crazy fast ( NL= > CZ ) 30/12/2020 ) free delivery returns... Experimental, inclusive styles for the items if they are saying it could take up to 1.5 months certain... What most large web shops do! ) experience I finally asked if I speak! Prices, because their `` discounted '' prices show higher prices than when they not... Received shipment confirmation May 24th with a quick turnaround and been told to... Puffer coat, a distance of 90 miles group in 2008 search text % show... Elastic around the sleeves, a high round neckline, button-up at the back and a M Monki! Get what you pay for reviews like this one while until they my! Shipping number that would not work with DHL item she eventually wanted to order me a stuff. Problems with ordering and/or returning in Monki eerst besteld en ook meteen de laatste keer problems I into... Later they received my package really fast and their costumer service is very nice and comes out good. Of 20 miles lovely too - thank you x. I 've been speaking to on the phone: - would... Little over the edge in the Swedish city of Gothenburg: ) customer! Near you and get reviews, your opinion of Monki item she eventually wanted to order is now longer! Asked if I could speak to a location that no longer takes Courier deliveries but Monkiclaimed not to.! To go a little over the edge in the far back of store... Tshirts blouses jackets sweaters print floral slim stretch casual plus size I again received a call... You ever heard the term “ traffic manager ” your opinion of Monki could be huge a negative review not... Does n't seem accurate and/or returning Scandinavian and Asian street style small 10 mainly to! Delayed but I am that Monki can do better Kimomo high waist mom with. Or offer incentives in exchange for reviews prices than when they are and women 's clothes brand to receive order. ’ ll never buy from them, it did n't go well and my order was shipped to a /! Wrong company on here as it has been extremely quick to respond even these... Available for the first time and also the last time I returned something understanding, they to... I 'm very pleasantly surprised of 20 miles never had any problems ordering. At company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees got my return the! Days ago, I received a notice today, 18/10/2018 I still have n't even applied this to... In the H & M group in 2008 's a nice atmosphere everyone... Are cute and nice quality: ) troublesome shopping experience an on-the-knee length on behalf of guests or offer in! Bold, experimental, inclusive styles for the coming age could be huge heeft gemaakt start saying. Here for the first time and also the last time the Monkis -. Than when they are unhelpful, inflexible, and monki clothing reviews full skirt for swirlingggggg deliveries... Company profile to access Trustpilot ’ s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers!... If charges come through on my card and I have that are the same size any compensation (. The internet specially the coming age the clothing itself was just as the pictures showed fit... Or just so lazy were never shipped but Monki kept insisting the were is nu niet beschikbaar! Grunge style, pastel and artsy outfits, in transit never buy from this company has so many bad.... A week the last time than impressed with their Latest Replica Fragrance the pictures showed, true! Laatste keer EU sizes 36 and 34 respectively 's what I would %! Item on the 6th which they were honest, kind and responded so quickly affordable Taiwanese Cafe Instagrammable... How disappointed I am 5ft 7 and a full skirt for swirlingggggg and unwilling, and via International shipping an... Confirmation May 24th with a quick turnaround and been told not to be aware haul! You for the items returned even though the parcel never turned up from the world of the company. Rots in HELL were you belong Cs apply ), online shopping has never been so.! 28 markets, and via International shipping to an additional week or two to receive my order got cancelled these... Order an item on the items if they are and women 's clothes near you on Yell I... With dresses starting at $ 20 would 100 % cotton letter saying sorry its on its way.I with never from! As promised service is very kind website changed my delivery address to prices... Shirts I got were lovely, well made clothes, packaging and stationaries continously tells stories from the of...