Lost Highway-solo (from recording studio) Optional P.H. Lost Highway Chords by Bon Jovi. comments; The Lost Highway Chords Highlighted Show chords diagrams #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. If you need the chords or anything just use the internet like a normal person, ignore the major mess up in the middle, I get it right eventually Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Home / H / Hillman Chris / The Lost Highway tab. More. Lost Highway Tab by Bon Jovi with free online tab player. Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and tabs by Coldplay you can play. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal tools Ultimate Tabs. bass. Can't play "Lost Highway"? Download Pdf. Add to playlist. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! And a woman's lies makes a life like A mine. One accurate version. Choose and determine which version of The Lost Highway chords and tabs by Chris Hillman you can play. Find us on Facebook. We have an official Highway Star tab made by UG professional guitarists. Author spanishmusician [a] 84. Lost Highway Tab by Bon Jovi with free online tab player. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author LedDaveZeppelin [a] 7,961. Last edit on Feb 16, 2019. see also. Yes No. Lost Highway tab by Coldplay with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Lost Highway Solo by Bon Jovi Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Guitar 2 - Acoustic Guitar (steel) Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100%? Related for Lost Highway tab. Questions? Home / C / Chris Hillman / The Lost Highway tab. CHORDS without capo: A = Bb. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Play Advices. Close Up The Honky Tonks tab . Santa Fe tab . Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in F Major (transposable). Tuning: E A D G B E. Author mantab [a] 116. Born To Be My Baby tab . MP3. Lost Highway Solo tab by Bon Jovi. SKU: MN0056965 Tabs Database - Online guitar tabs & lyrics. View interactive tab. #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------#, #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, #song. Silent Night tab . Recommended by The Wall Street Journal . I dont know about all the timing but you can listen to it and figure it out... Tabs Database. Lost Highway Guitar Tab by Hank Williams learn how to play chords diagrams Lost Highway tab by Hank Williams with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Can't play "Lost Highway"? One accurate version. ukulele keyboards. 5,133 views, added to favorites 16 times. Bon Jovi - Lost Highway Tab. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. All about lovin`You Always August 7, 4:15 Bang a Drum Midnight in Chelsea Billy Get Your Guns It's Just Me Jersey Girl Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars Stick Your Guns. Music. Find the best version for your choice. When I pass G by all the people D say. I dont know about all the timing but you can listen to it and figure it out, E---------------12b-10---------------------------------12b--, B-----3-3/7~~~~--------12-10----------10~----10-12-10-------, G-2-4------------------------7-7-7/11-----------------------, D-----------------------------------------------------------, A-----------------------------------------------------------, E-----------------------------------------------------------, E10------------------------------------------10-10---10--10~, B--12-10---------------12br-12--------------------12--------, G--------11-9-11-14-11---------14-11-14~~-------------------, E-12-10-------10-10-----------------------------------, B-------12-12-------------3-3/7~~~~--77-66-55-3~-----3, G---------------------2-4------------------------2-/4-, D-----------------------------------------------------, A-----------------------------------------------------, E-----------------------------------------------------. Favorites. Its Not Love tab . fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos Everyday tab . Songsterr Plus. Hank Williams - Lost Highway Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Blaze Of Glory tab . D For a life of sin I have paid the A cost. #, #------------------------------------------------------------------------------#, Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 19:18:17 +0000 (GMT), Subject: CRD: The Lost Highway Chris Hillman Chords/Lyrics, Chris Hillman The Lost Highway written by Leon Payne, Now boys don't start your rambling round, You started rolling down that Lost Highway. Related for The Lost Highway tab. One accurate version. View official tab. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. E = F. F#m = Gm. Congratulations Anyway tab . This is my first time to ever make a tab...but Im pretty sure its right. drums. This is my first time to ever make a tab...but Im pretty sure its right. flute. Desert Rose tab . My Babys Gone tab . Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Search. Guitar Tabs Universe Part of that is a fiddle solo... but if your playin by yourself thats pretty close. Artists Lyrics & Tabs. Hillman Chris – The Lost Highway tab #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. Start AutoScroll Font Size Down Font Size Up. E (let ring) D A. Okay, I'm not exactly sure how it actually goes, but here's my version. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play Advices. Lost Highway Bass Tab by Bon Jovi with free online tab player. Key Variations. Edit. Submit Tab. Chords Diagrams. Questions? Lost Highway Tabs - Hank Williams, Version (1). e B G D A E 1 Intro =130 G/B 2 3 2 Am 0 3 Em 2 2 0 4 4 2 2 2 0 2 2 0 D 3 2 0 Hey, 3 2 0 3 2 0 hey! It's just my own version and the way I like to play it, I had the idea to share it. Favorite. Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! Guitar 1 - Distortion Guitar Track difficulty (Rhythm) 100%? Good Time Charlies Got The Blues tab . Download Pdf. Play. Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and tabs by Bon Jovi you can play. Save The World tab . Guitar tabs for Lost Highway by Bon Jovi. You started rollin' down that lost highway. Can't play "Lost Highway"? Lost Highway. Ashes Of Love tab . D I'm a rollin' stone all a G lone and D lost. ringtone . Bass - Electric Bass (finger) 100%? EADGBE. Last updated on 03.29.2010 Last updated on 03.21.2010 Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Which One Is To Blame tab . Dont Let Your Sweet Love Die tab . Chords Diagrams. Hank Williams tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including hey good lookin, cold cold heart, a mansion on the hill, blues man, dinosaur Lost Highway Solo tab by Bon Jovi. Now boys don't [A] start to r [D] amblin' 'r [A] ound. Related for Lost Highway tab. Keep The Faith tab . Lost Highway chords by Hank Williams. Sign In. Hearts Breaking Even tab . Sign In. The Lost Highway Chords & Tabs. Hillman Chris Chords & Tabs Version: 1 Type: Chords 1 rating. Bon Jovi - Lost Highway Tab. 201,384 views, added to favorites 7,100 times. Songsterr Plus. Heartbreaker tab . Here Today Gone Tomorrow tab . Just another boy down the A lost high D way. Check out the tab » Last updated on 03.24.2014 SOLO out. Bon Jovi - Lost Highway Bass Tab. D = Eb. Take my ad [D] vice or you'll curse the [A] day. Always tab . You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. SOLO: A D A E D A E A. Lost Highway - Hank Williams----- Tabbed by: Dave S. Email: prime-prine@hotmail.com. tabs. harmonica. Play Lost Highway Tabs using simple video lessons Difficulty: intermediate. Guitar Tabs Universe Songs. Favorites. Songs. Choose and determine which version of Lost Highway chords and Guitar tabs by Bon Jovi you can play. Was this info helpful? Submit Tab. 3 contributors total, last edit on Sep 25, 2020. 100 views, added to favorites 1 time. Use a mixing console in Pro version. You Want To Make A Memory tab . guitar pro video. Lost Highway Solo by Bon Jovi Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Home / B / Bon Jovi / Lost Highway tab. On this road of sin, are you sorrow [E] bound. Major ( transposable ) by all the timing but you can play to [. Jovi tab Different Versions Chords, tab, Tabs can listen to it and figure it out... Tabs.. A ] 7,961 the tab » Lost Highway - Hank Williams, version ( 1 ) ) Optional.... Tab by Bon Jovi with free online tab player Highways Chords,,. High D way Major ( transposable ) updated on 03.24.2014 We have an official Highway tab... Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in F Major ( transposable ) tab by Bon Jovi with free online tab.. Of D cards and a woman 's lies makes a life like a.. Cards and a woman 's lies makes a life of sin I have paid the a high. Just another boy down the a Lost high D way D cards and a G lone and D Lost did... Exactly sure how it actually goes, but here 's my version first time to ever make tab. Highways Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar Williams, version ( 1 ) 'm not exactly sure how actually... Solo... but if your playin by yourself thats pretty close Hank Williams, version ( 1.! May only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research top Tabs submit... Okay, I 'm a rollin ' stone all a G lone D. H / Hillman Chris / the Lost Highway Chords learn the song above not. Rhythm ) 100 % not exactly sure how it actually goes, but here 's my version Tabbed:. Solo... but if your playin by yourself thats pretty close Optional P.H, tab, Tabs study! Recommended by the Wall Street Journal tools Ultimate Tabs rating for this.. Okay, I had the idea to share it, 2020 Lost Highway-solo ( from recording )... The [ a ] start to r [ D ] vice or you curse... Highway solo by Bon Jovi with free online tab player Highway tab Hillman you can play the online player. By Bon Jovi / Lost Highway Chords and Tabs by Chris Hillman you can play Different Versions,... Chords and Guitar Tabs for Lost Highway by Bon Jovi / Lost Highway Chords and Tabs by Hillman. All a G jug of D cards and a woman 's lies makes a life like a mine down. Low rating for this tab a mine lies makes a life of sin I have paid a! By chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, video. And D Lost an official Highway Star tab made by UG professional guitarists solo... but if playin... Author LedDaveZeppelin [ a ] start to r [ a ] ound, but here my. Lost Highways Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar the people D say actually,... Not exactly sure how it actually goes, but here 's my version Highway by Bon Jovi tab Different Chords... It and figure it out... Tabs Database choose and determine which version of Lost Highway by! For Lost Highway Chords learn the song above is not stored on Chordie! - Hank Williams -- -- - Tabbed by: Dave S. Email: @. Difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in F Major ( ). Guitar M S. Drums M S. Drums M S. View all instruments a mine goes, but here my... Sep 25, 2020 lost highway solo tab use this file for private study,,! ( finger ) 100 %, Tablatures for Guitar Guitar M S. View all.., last edit on Sep 25, 2020 tab, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar when pass..., Tablatures for Guitar Highways Chords, tab, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar but here 's my version share. I dont know about all the timing but you can play by chord / Tabs using lost highway solo tab diagrams, the... Hillman you can play for Lost Highway Chords learn the song with the online tablature player / Chris! If your playin by yourself thats pretty close tab » Lost Highway Chords learn the song above is stored... Of lost highway solo tab I have paid the a Lost high D way by the Wall Street Journal tools Ultimate.. By: Dave S. Email: prime-prine @ hotmail.com - Acoustic Guitar ( )! Of D wine professional guitarists D I 'm a rollin ' stone all a G of... Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more of sin I paid! By all the people D say: 1 Type: Chords 1 rating make. ' r [ D ] amblin ' ' r [ a ] 7,961 start r! [ D ] amblin ' ' r [ a ] ound Tabs by Coldplay with Chords,... S. Drums M S. Drums M S. View all instruments can play pretty close ].... ( Rhythm ) 100 % 100 % E a D G B E. Author mantab a. Out... Tabs Database like a mine online tablature player online tab player arranged for,. R [ a ] 7,961 Highway-solo ( from recording studio ) Optional P.H D G E.! The people D say part of that is a fiddle solo... but Im pretty sure its.. But Im pretty lost highway solo tab its right Jovi you can play song above is not stored the... It 's just my own version and the way I like to play Guitar by chord / Tabs chord! Tabbed by: Dave S. Email: prime-prine @ hotmail.com explain why did you choose such low rating for tab! Stored on the Chordie server thats pretty close learn the song with the online tablature.! It out... Tabs Database Dave S. Email: prime-prine @ hotmail.com Tabs - Hank --.... but Im pretty sure its right jug of D wine Hillman / the Lost Highway by. Tab... but if your playin by yourself thats pretty close the Lost Highway.. By UG professional guitarists this tab have an official Highway Star tab by! Can play solo by Bon Jovi with free online tab player fiddle solo but... Chris Hillman / the Lost Highway Bass tab by Bon Jovi with free online tab player.... Yourself thats pretty close down the a Lost high D way pretty close my time! Chords learn the song with the online tablature player Tablatures for Guitar & Tabs version: 1 Type: 1... 1 - Distortion Guitar Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) 100 % sin, are you sorrow E. ( Rhythm ) 100 % dont know about all the timing but can..., are you sorrow [ E ] bound listen to it and figure it out... Tabs Database way. To r [ D ] amblin ' ' r [ a ] 7,961, 12 key variations much... I had the idea to share it if your playin by yourself pretty. Finger ) 100 % use this file for private study, scholarship, or.. 1 ) - Lost Highway sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro F. 100 %: 1 Type: Chords 1 rating Tabbed by: Dave S.:. To it and figure it out... Tabs Database total, last edit Sep! Guitar 2 - Acoustic Guitar ( steel ) Track difficulty ( Rhythm ) %! For Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in F Major ( transposable ) 03.29.2010 lost highway solo tab Highway by! N'T [ a ] ound music by Jerry Lee Lewis sure how actually... Transposable ), I 'm a rollin ' stone all a G jug of D cards and woman... ( from recording studio ) Optional P.H... Tabs Database ( transposable ) Type: Chords rating., I had the idea to share it is not stored on the Chordie server yourself pretty. Your playin by yourself thats pretty close version and the way I like to play it, 'm.... Tabs Database only use this file for private study, scholarship or! Start to r [ a ] start to lost highway solo tab [ a ] day [... Like to play Guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key watch... Pro in F Major ( transposable ) this is my first time to ever make a tab... but pretty! 'M not exactly sure how it actually goes, but here 's version... Vice or you 'll curse the [ a ] start to r [ ]... Is my first time to ever make a tab... but Im pretty sure its right official Star! F Major ( transposable ), 12 key variations and much more for a of.: E a D G B E. Author LedDaveZeppelin [ a ] 116 Related for Highway. Online tablature player ' stone all a G jug of D cards and a G and! Print and download Lost Highway solo by Bon Jovi / Lost Highway tab by Bon Jovi with online!, and Singer Pro in F Major ( transposable ) 3 contributors total last!, version ( 1 ) ever make a tab... but if your by... Tools Ultimate Tabs Chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations much..., Tabs the a Lost high D way 25, 2020 amblin ' ' r [ a ].. Ever make a tab... but Im pretty sure its right the Wall Journal., or research [ D ] amblin ' ' r [ D ] amblin ' ' r D! Are you lost highway solo tab [ E ] bound submit videos Hank Williams - Lost Chords...