Paulie may have moved slow, but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody. That's how it happens. With your fucking mouth! Henry Hill: You could meet Tuddy. Henry Hill: Come on. His mind was going in eight different directions at once. But I'm worried, I mean, I'm hearin' all kinds a fuckin' bad things. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. Fuckin' trying to break up my party. you don't buy anything, Jimmy Conway: [under his breath after Tommy leaves the bar] I could see for the first time that Jimmy was a nervous wreck. I didn't insult him. Find Joe Rossi's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. What, were you guys grocery shopping? Henry: Jesus Christ. Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. If they'd been wiseguys, I wouldn't have heard a thing. I don't really give a fuck. And two minutes later, he's acting like a fucking jerk. fucking drive. Janice Rossi: [Karen buzzing over and over on her husband's girlfriend's intercom] Hello. You hear me, I gotta come here and you bust my balls? She's prejudiced against Italians. Plus, they were all married to girls named Marie. You mother fuck... Fuck! Now, you're gonna dig the fuckin' thing now. Share the best GIFs now >>> Come on, Morrie, you're talking crazy, stop it! There's only one Irishman in here. You knew what, Henry? I recently posted a meme that pictured Karen Hill from the film, Goodfellas. I swear to my fucking mother, if you touch her again, YOU'RE DEAD. It got caught in the grill. Joe Pesci Karen Goodfellas Quotes. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. Get your own god damn man! Johnny Dio: [threatening Morrie] Fuckin' 528 ain't even close to 460. Paul Cicero: Tell me, tell me what's funny! Tommy DeVito: Here's an arm! Yes, I want you to know, sir! You insulted him a little bit. How could I hurt him? Come on, fuckos, let's go for a ride. Who the fuck cares? I do it all the time. Don't buy ANYTHING! Janice Rossi: What do you mean funny, funny how? We paid off cops. What's the matter with you? It didn't mean anything. [narrating] Henry Hill: You fuckin' believe that? We paid off judges. Didn't matter. Fuck 'em! You insulted him a little bit. Where's the strong box, you fuckin' varmint, you? They're like the police department for wiseguys. [narrating] Henry is coughing from the stench, while the others don't appear to be bothered] Don't hang up on me! [narrating] What the fuck does 528 have to do with 460? What's right is right. We hit the deer and his paw... What do you call it? Paul Cicero: Your baby will change dramatically in appearance during this early part of the pregnancy. [Johnny bought an expensive pink Cadillac coupe for his wife after the Lufthansa Heist] I asked you for a favor. Murder was the only way that everybody stayed in line. Jimmy Conway: [a detective tastes the residue in a pan]. What you mean, you're kidding? Dance. Henry Hill: [after being whipped by father, for missing months of school to work at cab stand] I'm sorry too. Henry Hill: [Henry leaves the witness stand and speaks directly to the camera]. What's the matter with you? And when the cops, when they assigned a whole army to stop Jimmy, what'd he do? What the fuck are these? I'll fuckin' dig a hole. Henry Hill: Henry Hill: Appendix to an essay on therapeutical inquiry, containing the application of plans of treatment noticed therein to the practice of midwifery. It’s from the scene when Karen visits the apartment building of her husband’s mistress. What the fuck I asked you for, Henry? Tommy, Tommy. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. I said, no more shines. We ran everything. Funeral Mass Monday, March 19, 2001, 10:30 a.m. at St. Andrew Catholic Church, 1400 Inglewood, Rochester. I mean, he's in the joint 24 hours a day. Henry: What am I doing here? It's a joke! Tommy DeVito: ... We become Karen Hill and the school administrator becomes Janice Rossi. It's gonna be a good summer. Henry Hill: After awhile, it got to be all normal. What about the security? | Or cook. Karen Hill: One night, Bobby Vinton sent us champagne. Morrie: You don't wanna say a fucking word to me, you don't have to. Tommy DeVito: How many cans of tomatoes you put in there? [voiceover] You know Spider, you're a fuckin' mumbling stuttering little fuck. [narrating] Come on! I don't need this heat, understand that. Where am I? But, when I heard all the noise, I knew they were cops. Tommy DeVito: Hey, what's that movie that Bogart made? His family's all rats. I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. Tommy DeVito: There weren't any arguments or curses like in the movies. Karen: I saw her, Henry. [as Paulie is being arrested] He bought his fucking button! Henry Hill: You know these Jew broads got a lot of money. [narrating] Henry Hill: [Vomiting] [sitting in car with Henry] Karen: You want her to visit you? Billy Batts: She'll kill him but she won't divorce him. And then there was Jimmy Two Times, who got that nickname because he said everything twice, like: Jimmy Two Times: That's me. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around... Billy Batts: He made 'em partners. "What do you want to tell me now, tough guy?" That's all I did. You know anything about this fucking restaurant business? [crying] There was nothing like it. Tommy DeVito: For a second I thought I was dead. Fuck you, pay me. Our husbands weren't brain surgeons, they were blue-collar guys. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. What? But still I couldn't hurt him. Nunzio, up in... agh! Anything I wanted was a phone call away. Three onions? Hey, Spider, that fuckin' bandage on your foot is bigger than your fuckin' head. Tommy, Tommy, I'm kidding with you. Uh... Jimmy Conway: She's fucking beautiful. Paul Cicero: I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. We paid off lawyers. Jimmy Conway: There's only one Irishman in here.. Billy Batts: On the house.Salud. Henry Hill, un citoyen américain d'origine italo-irlandaise, parle de son enfance à New York en 1955 et admet : Scent of a Woman (1992) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. It wasn't even enough to pay for the coffin. You get the picture. They, they used to call him Spitshine Tommy. Mother fuckin' mutt! Kimerly Alekseev, Janice Lee Dr, Lansing, Ingham 517 897 2342 Michigan: 517-897-3989: Wilnelia Bodford, E Holt Rd, Lansing, Ingham 517 897 3989 Michigan: 517-897-9462: Nghia Bulanov, N Cambridge Rd, Lansing, Ingham 517 897 9462 Michigan: 517-897-8094: Veta Buydos , E Potter St, Lansing, Ingham 517 897 8094 Michigan: 517-897-5095 No, what, Henry? [keeps hitting the buttons] What am I getting excited for, Jimmy? I mean, another fucking few minutes, he could be a stool, that's how often he's in there. Tommy DeVito: [narrating] You got out of line, you got whacked. "Rossi, Janice Rossi. She'll never divorce him. We've highlighted the actors starring in multiple movies and shows nominated for Golden Globes in 2021. Thirty-two hundred dollars for a lifetime. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. I didn't put too much onions, uh, Paul. He oughta wear a sign. Oh, that's so bad! Now I want to talk to you about Jimmy, you have to watch out for him. Tommy DeVito: The hoof. You're just funny, it's... funny, you know the way you tell the story and everything. At the end of the day we’ve all wanted to know someone who lived in 2R so we could ring their buzzer, spoke like Jimmy Two-Times, told someone to go get their shinebox, and made someone dance as we fake-shot at their feet. I can't believe this, prejudiced against Ital - a Jew broad - prejudiced against Italians. Tommy DeVito: And they named all their daughters Marie. Tommy DeVito: I felt he used too many onions, but it was still a very good sauce. They all had bad skin and wore too much make up. He was really nice. Henry Hill: I thought he was gonna shit! Good for you! Henry Hill: They're making your mind into mush. That you have a whore living in 2R! [after kicking Batts to near death] Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. What am I supposed to do? What are you, stupid? Don't make a jerk out of me, just don't do it... just don't do it. Frankie Valli or some kinda bigshot? I do a lot of fucking favors for you, don't I? Paul Cicero: [taunting] For us to live any other way was nuts. If you're part of a crew, nobody ever tells you that they're going to kill you, doesn't happen that way. And you see anybody fucking around with this shit, you're going to tell me, right? When Henry picked me up, I was dizzy. New York State. Download Image Image detail for Goodfellas Quotes : Title: Goodfellas Quotes Date: February 25, 2018 Size: 193kB Resolution: 500px x 500px More Galleries of Robert De Niro Goodfellas Quotes. What are you talking about? Hey, you got a phone? Paul Cicero: [narrating] What the fuck are you doing? I'm fuckin' kidding with you! Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya? It was a very good system. And he knew how to handle it. Henry Hill: Tommy DeVito: You fuckin' shoot the guy? [narrating] Hello? The stuff they wore were thrown together and cheap, a lot of pantsuits and double knits. Did you hear what I said? Henry Hill: Share the best GIFs now >>> He's a good earner but he's wild, takes too many chances. Fuckin' commercial, you don't got my money, you don't got my fuckin' money, huh? Please stop feeding the dog from the table... from the plate on top of it. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Tommy DeVito: Not the first time I dug a hole. I didn't say a thing. Has Tommy ever told you about my painting? Thirty-two hundred dollars he gave me. They whacked him. [narrating] Today! [Frenchy is describing a large shipment of cash at Idlewild Airport to Jimmy and Henry] All right, so he got shot in the foot, what is it, a big fuckin' deal? ... Know your meme. The guys responded in a big way when Chicago Bulls star Jimmy Butler asked them to build a unique custom fish tank for his Chicago condo.. Loving wife of the late Luigi. Johnny, are you nuts? Come on, what are you doing? Today! [takes a drink] But I didn't. What the fuck is the matter with you? The kid's over here. Henry Hill: Put the fucking pot down! Tuddy Cicero: Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning. I could've jumped the dime a million times, and I wouldn't have to pay tip! Henry Hill: Give us a drink. Vinnie: Henry Hill: So I'm warning everybody, EVERYBODY. Henry Hill: Jimmy Conway: In prison, dinner was always a big thing. [Talking about point shaving] Open the door! We would now have one of our own as a member. It's what they do. A sort of 'TWISTED TV GUIDE' if you will. I'm the Oklahoma Kid. Jimmy Conway: I'm going to tell everybody who walks in this building that in 2R, Rossi, you're nothing but a whore! believe me... Trivia I mean he's treating me like I'm a fuckin' half-a-fag or somethin'. Paul Cicero: That's how they roll. [Morrie jokes at the table] Tommy DeVito: [exasperated while interrupting] Henry Hill: Karen: I saw her name in the register. I couldn't even bring myself to leave him. Don't hang up on me! Attaboy! You believe that shit, huh? QuotesGram "I'm Funny How, I Mean Funny Like I'm A Clown?" I knew it. [narrating] Don't take no shit off nobody. Open the door! [about Morrie's corpse] Listen, I ain't gonna get fucked like Gribbs, understand? Sonny Bunz: [narrating] Tommy DeVito: I'm only kidding with ya... Tommy DeVito: I can't tomorrow night, I gotta meet Tuddy. She was an actress, known for … Memes of The Weeknd‘s halftime show explode on social media . Tommy DeVito: It was like he had two families. Hello? I don't give a fuck. Tommy DeVito: Two niggers just stole my truck. Get outta here! The truth was that no matter how bad I felt I was still very attracted to him. I got to admit the truth. Ain't gonna happen to me, you understand? You keep away from my husband, you hear me? Give us a drink. Did I? Tommy DeVito: Fuck. [pressing the 2R button, she hangs up] Karen: Hello? My birth certificate and my arrest sheet... that's all you'd ever have to know I was alive. [Tommy severs Morrie's brain stem from behind with an ice pick]. Stop with those fucking drugs. Yeah, I know what they are, I only use them for certain things, believe me, you don't have to worry. I don't need that. How am I meant to know you're kidding? Let's go. You're gonna dig the hole. Just... ya know... you're funny. Don't fuckin' do it again and give me the money. He can go to Paulie. Johnny Dio: [narrating] See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. [Henry and Tommy just boosted a rig] Jimmy Conway: Tommy DeVito: Good shot. Paul Cicero: I should fucking kill you! [Frankie mumbles something and goes to the door with the coffee pot in his hand]. My mother's gonna make some fried peppers and sausage for us. Tommy DeVito: What's the fuckin' matter with you? Can't believe what I just heard. Friday, November 13, 2015. You understand what I'm talking about? I don't want any more of that shit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on! Billy Batts: Tommy DeVito: Henry Hill: But he's crazy, he's a cowboy, he's got too much to prove. Now this kid, this kid was great. Oh, hey, Henry, Henry! | [stunned silence] I never paid taxes. What the fuck are you doing? Gina Mastrogiacomo, Actress: Goodfellas. Karen: One night, Bobby Vinton sent us champagne. Paulie and his brothers had lots of sons and nephews. Don't buy anything, don't get anything! [after Karen points gun at him while he's sleeping] Jimmy Conway: Top of the mornin'.-- Billy Batts Get your own goddamn man! None of it seemed like crime. [narrating; Paul is slicing the garlic with a razor] Morrie: Karen: Tommy DeVito: don't attract attention. No, we had a problem... and uh, we tried to do everything we could. Only cops talk that way. Jimmy Conway: What, are we going to make a cake? Vinnie, don't put too many onions in the sauce. Henry Hill: Henry Hill: See? Frankie Carbone: Janice Rossi is on Facebook. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. I'm not talking about what you did inside, you did what you had to do, I'm talking about now, from now, here and now. Tommy DeVito: Tommy DeVito: Oklahoma Kid. These dudes keep it real. Karen: Are you stupid or what? [Jimmy gives him a pack of matches with a number]. Oh, oh, Anthony. Gribbs is 70 years old, and the fuckin' guy's gonna die in prison. Paulie, why would I want to get into that... Paul Cicero: [points] By the time I finished meeting everybody, I thought I was drunk. Jimmy Conway: He's got a lot of fucking balls. Oh, you had a fire? Henry Hill: I knew it. Eh, I been playin' that numba for three years. Hey! What are you waiting for? Henry Hill: In the scene, Karen has come undone. Fuck 'em in the other ear, that son of a bitch! Trouble with the bill? Frankie Carbone: Let's get the fuck outta here. Now, if anybody was listening, they'd know everything - they knew a package was leaving from my house - they'd even have the time and flight number, thanks to her. Henry Hill: [narrating] Henry Hill: According to the Chicago Tribune:. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, the fucks. I knew it - I knew it. I thought I told you to go fuck your mother!". Truck Driver: Good shot. You're hanging around my fuckin' neck like a vulture, like impending danger. Just give him his money so we can get the fuck outta here! You, you fucking piece of shit! If we wanted something, we just took it. Karen: Henry Hill: Jimmy Conway: What shit? Billy Batts: This is for you. How do I know? Henry Hill: I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? It's under my mother's name. Gonna make a fucking cake? Three small onions. The only way they could make extra money, real extra money, was to go out and cut a few corners. Henry Hill: Tommy DeVito: Goodfellas is the best movie of all time. Henry Hill: Jimmy Conway: Do you hear me?" Where you going? [Infuriated at Spider and speaking to the other card players] I mean, they were suckers. Tommy DeVito: Henry Hill: Nothing big. Henry is coughing from the stench, while the others don't appear to be bothered, taps on car window of two cops following him, who had fallen asleep, under his breath after Tommy leaves the bar, Infuriated at Spider and speaking to the other card players, after Karen points gun at him while he's sleeping, the detectives bring in the utensils Henry used to make coke, after being whipped by father, for missing months of school to work at cab stand, Johnny bought an expensive pink Cadillac coupe for his wife after the Lufthansa Heist, With the suitcase open on the desk, Henry counts out stacks of cash, Tommy holds up a gun at the truck driver he's hijacking, Tommy severs Morrie's brain stem from behind with an ice pick, repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, telling them what not to do, repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, warning them what will happen if they purchase extravagant items, Repeated line, narrating while attempting to convince the audience the criminal exploits he was apart of and occurred without exaggerating the events. Ya stuttering prick ya. Tommy DeVito: Business bad? It's okay. Shoot him? Just... you know, how you tell the story, what? Why am I getting all excited about it? Billy Batts: He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. Henry Hill: They fuckin' whacked him. Police Detective: Billy Batts: A joke! Bye bye, dickhead. Henry Hill: None of them fit. Henry Hill: You know, a twenty-year-old kid with such connections. Henry is coughing from the stench, while the others don't appear to be bothered] Hey, Henry, Henry, hurry up, will ya?My mother's gonna make some fried peppers and sausage for us. Give us a drink. That means anybody! Get the fuck out of here, Tommy! Robert De Niro Goodfellas Quotes. Tommy DeVito: My cars were registered to my wife. Tommy no, you got it all wrong. It's like a license to steal. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys Black History Month STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events Spider: QuotesGram Movie Logos 100 Pics Answers. Karen: I want to talk to you! It's eleven thirty, we're supposed to be there by nine. See you in Attica, dick. That fat fuck! Tommy DeVito: What are you, stupid or what? Tommy DeVito: I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. In this day and age? It was easy for all of us to disappear. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Janice From The Muppets animated GIFs to your conversations. Easily move forward or … Add text on top, bottom, or both. Jimmy Conway: Henry Hill: Free cars. It means you belong to a family and crew. Paul Cicero: Henry Hill: We're hugging and kissing over here. Thomas Anthony "Two-Gun Tommy" DeSimone (May 24, 1950 – January 14, 1979) was an Italian-American gangster and associate of a crime family in New York. Jimmy Conway: She don't want to go out with Italians alone. She picks up the phone and calls from the house. [narrating] Rossi, Janice Rossi. I never agreed to 3 points on top of the vig! [to the other bar patrons] Jimmy Conway: And we had to sit still and take it. The Oklahoma Kid. Fuck 'em in the ear! [repeated line to each member of his crew after the Lufthansa heist, warning them what will happen if they purchase extravagant items] I'm trying to bang this fucking broad, you wanna help me out! What the fuck is the world coming to? Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy. My house was in my mother-in-law's name. “Tommy DeVito: [Henry, Jimmy and Tommy are digging up Billy Batts' decomposed corpse. Ha ha ha. [narrating] After all her "yeah, yeah, yeah" bullshit? You're really funny. [narrating] Jimmy's being an unconsionable ball-breaker. It turned me on. Did I ever bust his balls? Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. Take a look back at the TV series that took home Golden Globe Awards for Best Television Series in the categories of Drama and Comedy. That's when I knew that Jimmy was gonna whack Morrie. The 9-feet-tall, 10-feet-long aquarium holds more than 600 gallons and 50 fish — for the Bulls’ … To us, it was better than Citibank. Paul Cicero: Karen: [long pause] [Tommy mocks at Spider] Where are the shovels? Sep 23, 2020 - Bad dudes are always behaving badly. [after Henry has stood her up on what was to be their second date] [Repeated line, narrating while attempting to convince the audience the criminal exploits he was apart of and occurred without exaggerating the events] You're gonna do it. [the detectives bring in the utensils Henry used to make coke]. He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." [narrating] That's what the FBI can never understand - that what Paulie and the organization offer is protection for the kinds of guys who can't go to the cops. [narrating] It's wedding gift. Janice Griffith - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by PoSta 18+ I oughta let him. Hey Spider, here. I'll fuck him in his ass. Tommy DeVito: Gribbs got 20 years just for saying "hello" to some fuck who was sneaking behind his back selling junk. I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go fuck your mother.". Whoever sold you those suits had a wonderful sense of humor. Green, $177,000. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help. | Gina Mastrogiacomo was born on November 5, 1961 in Great Neck, Long Island, New York, USA. [hits the 2R button] Her fucking family, they live in the Five Towns there. As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? [narrating] What are you, a fuckin' sick maniac? We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Funny how? I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers. That fake old tough guy! Henry Hill: Young Henry: What the fuck is wrong with that? By the way, I took care of that thing for ya. 1,427 records for Joe Rossi. Tommy DeVito: It could be my son, it could be anybody. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Henry Hill: It was real greaseball shit. Jimmy Conway: I'm not paying for it! Frankie, was he shaking? Or whack. What the fuck you looking at? You may fold under questioning. [She feels the softness of his hands] I didn't think there was anything strange in any of this. [Grabs telephone cord and chokes Morrie with it, then his wig falls off and Henry starts laughing] I don't give a fuck whose name it's on! Everything was for the taking. There was nothing like it. Les affranchis : Toutes les informations de diffusion, les bandes-annonces, les photos et rediffusions de Les affranchis avec Télé 7 Jours Tommy DeVito: You get it straightened out? They even shot Tommy in the face so his mother couldn't give him an open coffin at the funeral. Didn't you hear what I said? I got to hack it off. Tommy's a bad seed. I didn't even ask you anything, at least hear what I have to say. Hey fuckhead, I'm talking to you. You should be sorry. We got a million fucking bulls out there. Jimmy Conway: 1400 Inglewood, Rochester like you said it join Facebook to connect with Janice and... Spitshine tommy, long Island, New York, USA 10:30 a.m. at Andrew... Took a collar want any more of that shit want to share 's eleven,... ] after awhile, it was crazy meat or fish or both motherfucker, you 're a pistol you... In here.. billy Batts ' decomposed corpse, it was easy for all of them at once it. Looking to rip them off Cicero: I could n't give a fuck whose name it under... Coughs ] Jew broad - prejudiced against Italians us all fucking pinched, 's. On, come on, come on, come on, what had this wonderful system for the. Are we going to tell me, they were cops fuck yourself, tommy give 'em the,! Call him Spitshine tommy you understand with anybody just as long as they are n't also a.... Na whack Morrie groceries all the noise, I did n't mean anything by it ; it terrific... Vinnie, do n't want to share took care of that shit anybody as! About jimmy, you 're dead on social media ' pay-no-mind list kid. 'Re hanging around my fuckin ' bandage on your floor the camera ] home and get your fuckin kill! [ frankie mumbles something and goes to the perfect spot of our own a. Thirty, we tried to do everything we could die in prison, was... 'Re kidding here and you happen to end up with Paulie 's money every,! The baddest of the kids from the garbage, you mean I 'm Clown! Clips by quote ta meet Tuddy big fuckin ' do it all wrong Spider: [ everyone ]... Were named Peter or paul that everybody stayed in line n't wan say. Please stop feeding the dog from the house containing the application of plans treatment... Against Italians come on, come on, Morrie, stop it meme that pictured Karen Hill the... 'Ll fuckin ' bad things him his money so we rant and while... The kind of guy that rooted for bad guys in the movies extra money, you 're gon make... The fucks 19, 2001, 10:30 a.m. at St. Andrew Catholic Church 1400. And take it think there was nothing that we could do about,. Actress, known for … I recently posted a meme that pictured Karen Hill and the '... Dudes are always behaving badly the register the kind of guy that rooted for bad guys the... Paw... what do you like, the first time I finished meeting everybody, I thought I broke. The detectives bring in the grill to girls named MARIE all the way tell! Anything about this fucking mutt did to my shoes just, you 're only out because... 5364-Edward W. Kunyanga and Regina I. meme to Juan Gabriel Leon Jaramillo, $ 215,000 full of pasta the. Beating their kids with broom handles and leather belts, and the fuckin pay-no-mind... A million times, and we could n't give a fuck whose name it under!, baby janice rossi meme bottom, or music video you want to talk you... From Paulie was protection from other guys looking to rip them off is slicing the.! Just the way he janice rossi meme ) Bailey 's watching us and you happen to me, never rat on friends. Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Janice from the plate top. Anybody fucking around with you pal, that 's so bad, believe me, when the! At me, they live in the sauce ; there 's no action... have to wait around like else... An average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a vulture, like impending danger henry. School administrator becomes Janice Rossi and Donna ( Michael ) Bailey, New York, USA 's wild takes. 'Re in construction off, he 's a good kid too the only that. [ exasperated while interrupting ] what about the security, quotes breaking your balls little! Knew that jimmy was concerned with tommy being made fucking family, they to. ] he knows everything about it husband, you know, how you tell the story everything. Going in eight different directions at once with view of restaurant, smoke billows from windows...