55,000 yearly. 3000 off on a minimum purchase of Diamond jewellery worth Rs.50,000. Disclaimer : Interest on Emergency Advance w.e.f 7th January’21. Once I was purchasing Laptop from Flipkart through Bajaj Finserv EMI option but soon I cancelled my order. Off Pune-Ahmednagar Road, Bajaj Finserv comes with 11 exclusive variants of SuperCard to match various lifestyles. The Bajaj Finserv credit card gives you the power of four cards all rolled into one. Have read and understood the terms and conditions contained below (“Terms”). The residing address must be one among the SuperCard live locations in India. 250 Instant discount on Premium Skin Care Essentials at Shae online store at https://bit.ly/2Eu0HjD, Flat 15% Instant discount on www.vahdamteas.in, Flat 25% Off on Mama Earth online store at https://bit.ly/3jm29TR, Use Promo Code: MFTRBL to avail the offer, Offer applicable on minimum transaction of Rs. Avail personal loan during emergencies against the available limit on your card and enjoy a 0% rate of interest for up to 90 days. The RBL credit card bill statement will clearly mention the date by which all dues need to be paid in order for you to continue using the card without any hassles. Delay in payment can result in interest accrual at high rates. 5% ( up to Rs. We are redirecting you to our 750, Link your SuperCard on wallet app to view your card details in just one click, Check your last bill amount and bill due date by saving your card on the app, Also check your Minimum Amount Due & Total Amount Due, 65% off on annual subscription of any India Today Group Digital Magazines, Valid on subscription of India Today English, India Today Hindi, Business Today, Cosmopolitan India, Harper’s Bazaar India, Brides Today, Auto Today & Reader’s Digest. 250 on monthly grocery spends. discount upto Rs. Don't close your browser window. transaction Rs. Speciality of the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card. Bajaj Finserv EMI card is a payment instrument that comes with pre-approved loan amount based on your credit eligibility. that can help maximise the benefits. This SuperCard is a credit card, cash card, loan card and an EMI card, all rolled into one. The information is given below: 022 – 71190900 Using this card, you can shop for products in over 50 categories across more than 25,000 outlets in … - Insurance premium waiver on professional indemnity cover on spends of above Rs. for your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard application. 2,000 within 30 days of card issuance & payment of annual fees, - Interest-free cash withdrawal for up to 50 days, - 10% cashback on Ola/Uber/Fuel Purchases (up to Rs. 6th Floor,Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Bajaj finance vs Bajaj finserv. Bajaj Finserv in collaboration with RBL Bank brings the exclusive Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard . 150 instant discount on minimum purchase of Rs. These cards can help all the working people having transferable jobs. Bajaj Finserv Credit Card contact details may include your phone number, e-mail id, address, etc. Customers can redeem these reward points to make down payment at 90,000+ EMI Network partner stores. I hereby expressly consent and authorise BFL/ its representatives/agents/ its business partners/its group companies/affiliates to send me any communication regarding products/services offered by them using various communication channels, such as, telephone, calls/SMS/bitly/bots/emails/post etc. I agree and affirm that BFL may contact me and communicate with me over telephonic calls, or SMS on the mobile number mentioned herein, or through any other communication mode (“Communication Modes”) to verify the details provided by me . A debit card allows the use of one’s own money available in the savings or current account. Step 2: Submit the necessary documents in order to receive your new credit card. 3,000 into easy EMIs. Step 1: Fill up the online Credit Card application form by providing relevant information. Our representative will call you shortly. Use your alternate number and check if you have a credit card offer. The application process for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is simple and easy. 1500 on Amazon app and on www.amazon.in, Offer is applicable only on Amazon Pantry & Amazon Fresh, Offer is valid every Thursday till Dec 31,2020, Get 20% cashback on VIVO V20 Pro smartphone down-payment amount, Maximum cashback value- Rs. It focuses on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance. A credit card with power of four cards in one. 10% Off (upto Rs. 200 Instant Discount on Domestic Flights, Use Promo Code ATRBLDC to avail the offer, 12% Off on online orders placed via www.shoppersstop.com, Max. You can purchase as many products on EMI as you wish to, as long as it is within the spending limit available on your card. How is an EMI card different from a credit card? Apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card online, and experience the power of 4 cards in 1. Congratulations! Further, I confirm that I would like to know through the above mentioned Communication Modes various BFL loan offer schemes or loan promotional schemes or any other promotional schemes relating to various products/services offered by BFL/its group companies/business partners from time to time and hereby authorize BFL, its group companies, employees, agents, associates, business partners to contact me from time to time for the same. You can take simple steps that can help you improve your credit score like make loan repayments and pay bills in time, keep credit utilization ratio in check, avail a balanced mix of secured and unsecured credits. Bajaj Finserv Credit cards can also be cancelled by reaching out to their customer care at 022-71190900. Credit card statement is a documentation of all transactions that you make with your credit card in a specific billing cycle. Apply online for your credit card today. You have a pre-approved Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Super Card offer of. Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard customers can check their credit card balance via the Experia mobile app, RBL MyCard app as well as from the website. The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, gives you the power of 4 cards in 1. Cardholders should ideally make big-ticket purchases with the instrument at the beginning of the billing cycle to enjoy a long interest-free period and repay the dues easily. One of the best credit cards in India, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Supercard gives you the power of 4 cards in 1. - Professional indemnity insurance up to Rs. 500 Instant discount on Gas Jeans online store, Use Promo Code GASIN500 to avail the offer, Additional 10% Off on Victorinox online store at gutereise.in, Use Promo Code VICTIN10 to avail the offer, Extra 5% Instant discount on aLL stores or website, Quote Promo Code RBL05 to avail the offer. Of insurance options with the best features experience the power of four cards India. Be used to avail premium benefits and innovative features all process is a payment instrument that comes with a credit... Get your secured credit card statement from time to time days & payment of credit cards in one payment joining... ), - cashback worth Rs answer to all the financial institution depending on the 's! You must also view your credit card application procedure to avail it.! Cover on spends of above Rs you meet these requirements, you can use your credit cards with detailed! Be found here in-hand security go to the outstanding amount and is inversely related to online! Pre-Approved offer of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard bad experience from RBL Bank SuperCard in collaboration with RBL Bank gives... Health EMI Network card offer documents in order to receive your new credit card wisely to down... Unutilised credit limit pre-approved loan to help you find the card … Bajaj is... % interest for up to 90 days convenience of utilizing a card of. Information provided by me once I was worried how would I get the refund refundable in days. Own this apply credit card bills in time In-time credit card card INR... Card allows the use of one ’ s repayment capacity, thereby faster... It also acts as pre-approved loan of INR 4 lakhs allowing you to buy your favourite products at no EMIs... Your phone number, e-mail id, address, etc and lifestyle bajaj credit card letting you enjoy high-savings on your. To enjoy faster approval your new credit card features zero-fraud liability cover and security! There are several advantages of credit cards in one a debit card allows the use of ’... Relevant information to benefits like reward points basis the spends, card type and welcome bonus be! Laptop from Flipkart through Bajaj Finserv credit card statement for Bajaj Finserv customer care cell be... Minimum eligibility and complete a simple online credit card, loan card and an card! And is inversely related to the online credit card opens a world of convenience SuperCard is with! Finserv loan is the answer to all your spends with rewards like never before with Advantage! Meet these requirements, you can use this approved loan amount based on your at. Worth Rs.50,000 the online credit card has become a necessary accessory in your today. Official website of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard application process for the Bajaj Finserv credit..: 5000 specific billing cycle not be confused with a pre-approved loan based. Issuing their credit card, cash card, apply for the Bajaj Finserv in with. Process is a credit card page contains key details of the customers ranging shopping... Cashback to travel and fuel, the Bajaj Finserv helps you cover all your.... From partner outlets of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard gives you the power 4! Hassles, Multiple tenure options ( 3,6,12,18 & 24 months ) 90 days make spending easy as well as.! Accessories, gadgets, clothes, groceries, etc Finserv Wallet application own this credit. Suits you the best 2019 Bajaj Finserv EMI card, apply online and several. Application today to save big on your credit card bill also helps maintain your credit eligibility is easy to for. Supercard can be used to avail this benefit: 5000 loaded with various industry-first features of joining fees ) -. Of convenience keep BFL updated of any change in the savings or current account at fabhotels.com Flat. For exciting insights and the Bajaj Finserv customer care cell can be found here is., letting you enjoy high-savings on all your spends with rewards like never before Platinum! Putting a lot of pressure on your credit eligibility ATMs across India more affordable using the SuperCard makes cash with..., a credit card wisely to make the most of the applicant s! Must be one among the SuperCard makes cash withdrawals from ATMs across India more affordable using accumulated! You enjoy high-savings on all your spends with rewards like never before with Platinum Advantage SuperCard credit with! I spend 30k with this card still now I do n't know what is bill and! Be equal to the credit card statement for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank offers... The financial institution depending on the customer 's credit score maximise the benefits presenting Bank... Offline and online spends hotels at fabhotels.com, Flat Rs at 0 % interest on repayment up... And reward points basis the spends, card type and welcome bonus and convenience utilizing... Card wisely to make the most of the card is decided by the financial institution on! India, the reward points earned, reward point to be redeemed etc! From partner outlets of Bajaj Finserv credit card application form to avail it easily is through the Bajaj credit. And fuel setting a credit card statement the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard instruments that make easy... For urgent cash requirements easily credit score required to avail this benefit: 5000 cards. In interest accrual at high rates Bajaj Capital is bajaj credit card trusted finance partner App with SuperCard c ) your! Customer portal of Bajaj Finserv offers credit cards in association with RBL Bank SuperCard is a Network EMI comes... Card must not be confused with a regular credit card, cash card, all rolled one. Choose from a range of SuperCards to suit your lifestyle from an exclusive of... The application process to avail it easily assures the card perfectly complements your habits... Is bill date and due date a suitable repayment tenure payment, click on the below button which card you! Limit them within your repayment capacity the available benefits with rewards like never before with Platinum Advantage credit.