The pickup time you can choose online is wildly unrealistic. Our budtenders will help you choose the best product for your medical needs. To help you get the most from it, we’ve taken care to stock our Ann Arbor cannabis dispensary with the products you need to relax, sleep better, or get energized. Ann Arbor, MI 48103 Map & Directions Phone: (734) 585-0621. View the menu of Exclusive Ann Arbor Medical & Recreational Marijuana marijuana Dispensary in Ann Arbor, Michigan with cannabis, weeds, marijuana strains and more. Exclusive and Huron View are minority-owned businesses, if that factors into your decision. Our edibles our infused with high-quality THC and CBD in a variety of potencies and blends. Morenci. The first of these locations is open currently in Detroit, Michigan and located at 20327 Groesbeck Highway. No need to wait—you can browse our online menu and place your order right now. ORDER NOW. Explore the Exclusive Ann Arbor - Recreational menu on Leafly. Call. Apothecare is a recreational marijuana dispensary located in Ann Arbor, MI. Dutchie provides online dispensary delivery services to the convenience of your own home. My order was supposed to be ready between 6:00 and 6:15, I showed up at the dispensary at 6:45 having not yet received a message stating that my order was ready. Darn! > Head southwest on W G Rogell Dr toward Burton Dr > Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Plymouth Rd Stop by our Ann Arbor cannabis dispensary and elevate your life. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. > Turn right > Head east on E Huron St A medical cannabis card from the recommendation of a licensed professional may be needed to obtain medical marijuana, but anyone at least 21 years old or older can freely buy recreational weed from a dispensary. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. > Turn right onto S Main St > Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on W G Rogell Dr We love making cannabis more accessible and are excited to get you products you want and need. > Take exit 180B to merge onto US-23 N toward I-94/Ann Arbor We’ll let you know when it’s time to stop by and pick up your order. By accessing this site, you accept > Slight right to merge onto I-94 W toward Chicago, Continue on I-94 W to Ann Arbor Charter Township. STORE MENU. COLLEGE STUDENTS - 10% OFF STORE WIDE* MUST HAVE VALID COLLEGE ID*